Idea Create charms and pouches and such that boost land weapons.

Eric Sailcutter

Pirate Lord
I've been sailing and looking at the sea item slot for a long time, one day I had this thought that I've not told anyone till now:

That slot could be used to boost land weapons in the same way that it's used for cannons and sailing with rams and charts etc. Imagine an infinite steel shot pouch or a charm that gives + 1 critical hits to cutlass or a voodoo doll pin that gives + 1 swarm boost, stuff like that. What do you think?

Actually, this is a great idea. There could an entirely new item that would be sought after and used by many looters & players! This could open a completely new door for something else that could be looted! Wow, great idea mate! :D <3

I think that with this concept it’s important to consider that there are a few weapons already in game that are quite powerful and some may say OP, so, if such items are introduced they should be added with the idea of balancing some of the weapons by adding more to weapons that are currently lacking and avoiding adding much to the most powerful weapons in the game. Dolls for instance are generally considered lacking, so, a mojo pouch, mojo hand, could boost a dolls power and ability to make it more on par with broadswords is one example that I really like. Ya know, a legendary mojo pouch that can add Evil Eye to any doll would be a powerful addition to one of the existing legendary dolls.

Back