Event Community SVS #11 - March 25th

Lord Gold Air

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy there Pirates! I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break and for those who have not gotten into their Spring Break yet I hope all of you get to enjoy yours soon enough. Today I want to send out TWO community events that we are going to be seeing this week while we are on spring break, both will be separate forum posts! One for Community Town Of TLOPO and the other for Community SVS #11!
1584243670851.png

1584243784445.png

Ahoy there pirates! The call to challenge has been announced, promise of great plunder awaits! Bring your crew as well as your ships and set sail towards our 11th Community SvS Event! It's a sight for sore eyes and something you surely won't want to miss! EVERYONE is invited to participate with us for this event regardless whether you're a new pirate coming in, or an old pirate wearing out, we encourage that everyone cleans out and shimmy shines those cannons, wash off those dirty sails, and come join us out on the seas to spread the sea with wooden debris!

Details:

When: Saturday, March 21st @ This will now be on Wednesday, March 25th @!!!
10:00 pm EASTERN
9:00 pm CENTRAL
8:00 pm MOUNTAIN
7:00 pm PACIFIC

Where:
The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the Valor server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading about when the privateers will launch!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Currently the game is down for an update but don't be alarmed. I have talked with a few people already: If the update does get finished we'll go ahead and proceed as we normally have. We might push the event back about 10-15 minutes or so to make sure people are to gather in and get situated. If in the update does not get finished in time we will reschedule the event for another time that works for everyone. No big worries on this end I will keep all of you informed as we go along! Thank you all for your patience.

LETS GOO, as a matter of fact I'm doing a YouTube Video right now explaining Pypperoni and how it works right when you guys update it! Can't wait to see it on production!!!
:pirate ship: :pirate ship: :pirate ship: :pirate ship: :pirate ship: :pirate ship:

Ahoy there Pirates! I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break and for those who have not gotten into their Spring Break yet I hope all of you get to enjoy yours soon enough. Today I want to send out TWO community events that we are going to be seeing this week while we are on spring break, both will be separate forum posts! One for Community Town Of TLOPO and the other for Community SVS #11!
View attachment 118676
View attachment 118677

Ahoy there pirates! The call to challenge has been announced, promise of great plunder awaits! Bring your crew as well as your ships and set sail towards our 11th Community SvS Event! It's a sight for sore eyes and something you surely won't want to miss! EVERYONE is invited to participate with us for this event regardless whether you're a new pirate coming in, or an old pirate wearing out, we encourage that everyone cleans out and shimmy shines those cannons, wash off those dirty sails, and come join us out on the seas to spread the sea with wooden debris!

Details:

When: Saturday, March 21st @ This will now be on Wednesday, March 25th @!!!
10:00 pm EASTERN
9:00 pm CENTRAL
8:00 pm MOUNTAIN
7:00 pm PACIFIC

Where:
The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the Valor server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading about when the privateers will launch!
Alright everyone! I made the change from Saturday, March 21st to Wednesday, March 25th!!! - I didn't get any responses for any difficulty for this date as I had requested for you guys to let me know, but still if you guys do have concerns for this date please let me know! Also I am trying to work on a date for us to do Town Of TLOPO once more, due to how well it seemed to go the first time so be sure to watch out for that post here in the near future!!! Thanks again everyone and STAY SAFE!!!

Back