Request Chateau des Dieux is BACK!!!

• Thread starter Lady Jane de Belleville
  • Start date
L

Lady Jane de Belleville

UPDATE! We're rebuilding the guild! :piratedance:

Although we've been off the radar for some time, the original members have come back together and launched a campaign to build Chateau back to the pirate family haven we all loved and enjoyed. Why not come in to take a look around and see if what we offer is a good fit for you? You might just decide to stay!

Looking for a guild with a family atmosphere and no drama? Need a guild that has top-notch PVP, SVS, sailing, and looting? Give us a shot!

Chateau des Dieux is an active and fun-loving home for those who are passionate about TLOPO. Additionally, our officers have superior game knowledge and are ready, willing, and able to help you work your game.

So what arrrgh ye doin'? Join us! Take yer place in the Castle of the Gods....

Please message me here so I can meet you in game or ask any guildie you may see to bring you into our family!

Last edited by a moderator:
After 3 years of break up, Neek (one of the original members) decided to come back to the game and decided to gather up all the other original members (Careless Wonder, Lady Jane De Belleville, myself) to refurbish the guild. Soon enough, Jane and Neek were trying retrain the ownership of the guild thinking it was lost. After some digging, they found out that another original member, Mercy has ownership of the guild. Mercy decided to come back to the game after hearing the plans of the OGs coming back and rebuilding. As of now, Neek, Jane, Careless Wonder, and myself have rebuilt the guild under Mercy's leadership and we are doing better than ever. If you 'd like to join us
please go respond in this thread.

Back