Caribbean Chronicles: Davy Jones

John Yellowrat

Notorious Pirate
CHAPTER 1

"ATTENTION!" said the guard.
"Yes sir!" said James.
"You must always be aware of the threat of a pirate invasion!" said Lord Binghamton.
"He's crazy" whispered James into the fellow guards ear.
"WHAT WAS THAT, JAMES?"
"Nothing, Lord Binghamton sir." replied James.
"Umhmm..."
"Dismissed!" said Binghamton.

So James walked up to his mansion. Wanting to get away from Binghamton... When he entered the mansion, he yelled...

"I cant stand him, Catherine!"
"He goes on and on about pirates, when there hasn't been a pirate invasion in 2 years"
"you're over reacting" Said Catherine."Oh, am I?"
"He makes us dress up in these bright red circus costumes every day for no reason"
"I think it would be interesting to actually meet a pirate" says Catherine.

James puts up his hat and says...
"You would think that, Wouldn't you?"

Meanwhile, off the coast of Port Royal, the infamous pirate John Yellowrat is sailing to the docks of the island. Once he reaches the docks, he is greeted by a few Navy soldiers on the docks. He is forced to hide behind a pole, and amazingly is not noticed by them. He is able to get into town. He is then asked by the dockworker who he is...

"Excuse me... I will need your name.." said the dockworker.
"Um..... Williams" says John
"Williams... Williams.... Ah, Williams..."
"Welcome Mr. Williams"John bows to the dockworker and heads off towards the other dock. He runs into a guard and says
"This area is off limits!"
"Ooh, I'm terribly sorry. But, I see such a magnificent vessel." says John.
"Wait a minute..." replies the guard
"YOUR JOHN YELLOWRAT!"
"Uh oh"

John kicks the guard into the water and runs off towards the town. He sees the mansion and thinks that it would be a perfect hiding spot, so he sneaks into the mansion unseen. He gets into the mansion and hears a voice from the second floor.

"James, is that you?"

Hearing that, John hides inside a closet. When Catherine comes down the stairs, She notices that the door is cracked, and there is a high wing hat on the floor. Then, she hears movement in the closet and walks very slowly towards the closet. She then throws the door open and sees John hiding. John leaps out of the closet and tries to make it to the door when he is greeted at the door by James.

"Well well well..." says James.
"The infamous John Yellowrat."
"Hi" says John, wondering if he would get hanged
"Why are you in my mansion, John?"
"I was just.... I just wanted to.... Look! An undead skeleton!"

James and Catherine both look away, and John runs out of the door as fast as he can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back