Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Both are equal.

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Crazy Jonah

Notorious Pirate
Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 5.29.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-04-23 at 5.30.09 PM.png
here are the cards. Tell which is better, and if you want why! :)

Behemoth. It has Dark Curse and an Endurance Boost of 5. Also, Sure Footed is good for looting on Outcast's Island.

Well, the Barracuda has Blade Storm +2, but the Behemoth has Endurance +5. I really want them both, but if I had to choose, I would definitely go with Behemoth (and not just because it's legendary).

I now have both weapons- I like Behemoth more for it's defensive abilities, but Barracuda more for it's offensive abilites.

Behemoth is a defensive sword and great with it's dark curse and sure footed while it also has a good attack. I find that it is best for looting at bosses.

Barracuda is a offensive sword and great with it's blade storm boost and critical strike. I find that it is best for looting regular enemies.

Depending on what you like to do best, probably will decide which sword you like more.

Although I agree that the Behemoth Blade is "better", the Barracuda has critical strike which often happens on a blade storm, so it's pretty close...

Both are REALLY good but!!! I think Behemoth would win cuz of the Endurance boost +5 And Dark Curse
The good thing of Barracuda Blade is the Critical Strike and Bladestorm Boost xD

So its a lil hard for me to figure it out lol i dont have any of them :p

Richard Goldvane is dang good with Barracuda that my WEB and Blightfang Edge cant stand against it so i say Barracuda is better then Behemoth also he uses brawl a lot and uses the blade storm boost to his full advanatge.

I now have both weapons- I like Behemoth more for it's defensive abilities, but Barracuda more for it's offensive abilites.

Behemoth is a defensive sword and great with it's dark curse and sure footed while it also has a good attack. I find that it is best for looting at bosses.

Barracuda is a offensive sword and great with it's blade storm boost and critical strike. I find that it is best for looting regular enemies.

Depending on what you like to do best, probably will decide which sword you like more.

As Captain Redhorn said, Behemoth is a defensive sword, which serves you just right if all you are up to is looting, since you're not in a rush. However, for quests, and if your are in a rush, Barracuda (offenisive swords) are the right thing for you.

PS.I own the Behemoth Blade

NAW GET OUTTA HERE ROFL! BARRACUDA SORRY BUT WITH THIS SWORD I AM UNBEATABLE MAN behenomoth forget defense for real power is power that blade is the powerfulest in the game critical strike is ebast i take 3/4 health out of dark heart with the blacde strom like is too powerful i want behemoth but sorry barracuda wins forget that wack behemoth even though it has more attack but that barracuda blades abilitys ARE JUST BEAST SO........BARRACUDA! END OF STORY -_-

Richard Goldvane is dang good with Barracuda that my WEB and Blightfang Edge cant stand against it so i say Barracuda is better then Behemoth also he uses brawl a lot and uses the blade storm boost to his full advanatge.
Ah, so I finally found a site where you say I'm "dang good" xD hehe

Back