Suggestion A delete button in the looting menu?

Would you like to see a delete button implemented in the the loot menu?

• NAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, I would like too see this feature get implemented.

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solomon Warmonger

Swashbuckler
Hello everyone, It's me Solomon again!
I just had a quick little idea, that I thought could be worked on.
The idea of having a button too remove all items found in a chest, could be incredibly helpful for specific players, and their looting experience. It is in my opinion, that this would be extremely beneficial for the looting community as a whole, and could also speed up the tedious task of deleting every item you don't need, if you don't want to go too the peddler, or whoever too sell them.

I know this article isn't very long, so I decided too make a nice example in photoshop, keep in mind though, my artistic abilities are limited. 😊

TLOPO.jpg

Well, there you have it. Yes yes, I know "Nah" is not pirate speak, but this is just a rough draft. I will make a poll up above, so feel free too vote, so I can see everyone's opinion, thanks for the read!

-Solomon~

I like this idea, but knowing me, I'd accidentally click it and lose a valuable item. Perhaps there should also be a "are you sure you want to delete these items" confirmation too. Just as an extra security layer for people who play the game half-awake like me.

My dream is for stacked loot to always reset the stack after a kill to open newest first and oldest last. That way you wouldn’t get the chance to accidentally dump something but you’d always see the newest drop first.

I like this idea, but knowing me, I'd accidentally click it and lose a valuable item. Perhaps there should also be a "are you sure you want to delete these items" confirmation too. Just as an extra security layer for people who play the game half-awake like me.
I like the thought, it totally crossed my mind. That's could for sure be implemented, as they already have a similar feature for character deletion, and ship repair.

Back