2016 NFL Draft

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Hey guys and gals!

Was looking just now if anyone had started a thread about the draft. Was very surprised no one had yet.

The draft started tonight, 4/28/16. I didn't get to watch much of it, but that's ok. I got to see my team, the Packers pic as well as a few others before and the last ones of the night. My oldest son picked the Bronco's pick correctly and is excited about that even though he is a Patriots fan. He got to meet Paxton Lynch by chance one night a few weeks back. Got a picture with him and an autograph too. So we were very interested in where he would end up. Especially since we watched the game he played (University of Memphis) against Ole Miss.

Here is the link to the NFL Draft page for this year: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/ . You can watch the draft live, or just watch the rounds' picks being posted on one page. There is also a place to look up the positions and who was picked and which team picked them.

So, how do you all think the draft has gone so far? Who do you want your team to pick?

Oh, and what do you think of all the boos that Roger Goodell was getting tonight!! I don't think he has many fans... I know I don't care for him myself.

Roger Goodell has been getting boos the last few years :rolleyes:. Honestly just glad the Patriots didn't get a first round pick. Also happy with the Seahawks first round pick being an offensive tackle, we were really lacking the last few years :impatient:.

I was happy to see what Jacksonville, my home team, got out of this draft. I hope that it produces wins in this coming season because goodness knows Jacksonville has the ability to.

Back