what makes a good guild?

Mr Funny

Honorable Pirate
hey guys people say what makes a good guild is alot of high levels? i believe not, a good guild is when people are nice, helpful, and participat ein guild activities what do you think????

Yes is agree too. But if you want a good guild dont invite jumpers. (you can invite some of them is they are good)
and you need helpful and nice people.

Yes is agree too. But if you want a good guild dont invite jumpers. (you can invite some of them is they are good)
and you need helpful and nice people.
Again with jumper stereotypes! I'm a jumper. I'm in Spania, The Dark Mist, and Dark Archive. It shows that not inviting jumpers to guilds just because of our pvp style does not exist.

Again with jumper stereotypes! I'm a jumper. I'm in Spania, The Dark Mist, and Dark Archive. It shows that not inviting jumpers to guilds just because of our pvp style does not exist.

As i said "(you can invite some of them is they are good)" you are a good jumper and i dont have any problems with good jumpers. But some jumpers , When you invite them to a guild they always leave the guild. And sometimes i make jumping too. Sorry to all jumpers and mostly to Lord Drake...

Sorry Again, George

You can't make a good guild in a way. You can try your best to force it onto your guild but only the community can decide if you are a "Good" guild.
If I were to start another guild, I would first get a bunch of friends together, so I had a player base to at least to welcome new members. Then I would advertise my new guild on Tortuga, and try to help all my members.

Then maybe I would own a "Good" guild. ;)

This is my opinion, to really have a good guild you need to do what you feel is good.

Back