What do you like to watch more tv shows or movies?

I prefer Film because they tend to be more quality than TV Shows and interest me more than say a TV Show. There is a wider selection that appeals to me from Film/Movie than TV Show. I actually do like watching TV Shows too and am actually engaged in watching Game of Thrones (Easter Night's episode tho o.o), Black Sails, and occasionally Big Bang Theory.

tv shows >_< not many good movies out in my opinion....plus i can afford tv :p

tv shows >_< not many good movies out in my opinion....plus i can afford tv :p

You can always download movies in HD and even BluRay o.o

I always download movies from here, if you want to check it out. Its virus free and awesome :D They upload more every day, old and new releases. http://yify-torrents.com/browse-movie

And to answer to the thread's subject, movies of course. I find most TV shows tacky or just, not as good as movies idk. There are some exceptions of course like Game of Thrones, but still. No, I'm a movie person.

I like TV shows more, like what Bartholomew said, you get more of a story and learn more about the characters rather than a 1 hour-2 hour movie.
I do agree with Hector, there are a lot of movies with horrible sequels. Sometimes i question how a horrible movie even winds up with a sequel? Makes no sense to me.

TV Shows, but its hard to find anything decent.

As a example, Breaking Bad was a amazing TV Show, it would have been way too rushed as a movie.

movies are better in my opinion, all the tv shows either end or get worse because the directors sometimes get desperate to keep the viewers (not saying every one though)

I watch both. I love most classic movies and action/crime films. I love to watch Person of Interest, the Goldbergs, Brooklyn 99, Mike and Molly, and crime shows.

For me it all depends. Sometimes, I'm really in the mood to go see a movie at the theater. Other times, I just wanna sit on the couch and watch some episodes of my favorite series.

Back