The Roleplay Of The British

James Goldtimbers

Pirate Apprentice
If you've seen us, I bet you have! We are a British roleplay group who have over 500 members, and our own growing Discord community for other roleplayers! We have organized ranks, events, and will be doing guild loot runs, as well as Svs battles for fun! Guild uniforms are incorporated, but not necessary! We would love to host roleplay events with other guilds, and have large events! Pirates vs British or other, etc! Pm me for extra details or ideas! Thank you! ~@ The British Empire

jamesgoltimberseitc1.jpg

hmm look more like eitc thugs and mercs than brits. shame there isnt a lobster back coat it would take away less from more realistic in character play.true that eitc are british thieves and hoodlums but such a small aspect of the true empire

hmm look more like eitc thugs and mercs than brits. shame there isnt a lobster back coat it would take away less from more realistic in character play.true that eitc are british thieves and hoodlums but such a small aspect of the true empire
EITC Thugs and Mercs are British. XD And so are most of the Caribbean of the time.

true that eitc are british thieves and hoodlums but such a small aspect of the true empire ,because as far as I know ,port royal alone is the only British port if we are being historically accurate, in game terms ;)

true that eitc are british thieves and hoodlums but such a small aspect of the true empire ,because as far as I know ,port royal alone is the only British port if we are being historically accurate, in game terms ;)
Oh I was speaking realistically. :)

Back