Priming/Iron Priming Ram

I have Iron Priming from a wave around 80 up... but I haven't seen either of these rams since the update that released Raven's Cove. Sorry :sad1:

I think they have been extinct from CD. I have heard people say get them from loot though. Iron priming seems to be the most difficult to find than any other loot.

I think they have been extinct from CD. I have heard people say get them from loot though. Iron priming seems to be the most difficult to find than any other loot.

Aye, so I've heard. A few friends have had more luck with the rare Veteran boss "Ian Ramjaw" @ Kingshead, as well as other Navy/EITC enemies elsewhere, that might be a suitable place to start.

That's pretty much what I've been told too. I suppose that's better than dragging myself back to CD again... lol.

I just got priming ram from fishing
screenshot_2012-03-12_15-45-33.jpg

I got Iron Priming Ram from a Dreadnaught on Salem. Great Ram!! Can easily can do over 12000 damage in one shot. Explosives to lvl 7. Also the Thunderbolt plus one is great taking them to lvl 6.

Ask them to add some more stuff in an email saying you are getting like that or something on the lines of that ok :p

Back