Easier far-side Padres access

I get winded, tired, worn out having to run through Becketts and El Sud, just to get to the far side of the island for Timothy, Darkheart .. please, can't there be a means to actually DOCK, or run a skiff to the beach there? I've gone through 3 pairs of boots having to go through the other parts just to find the bosses there, or asking if anyone is already there to TP to. :sad1:

For people who crash in caves, it can get even worse. A friend of mine hasn't been able to complete the Raven's Cove Story Quest all this time simply because he'll crash the moment he goes into the Mines.
I say that we build a great stone bridge across the lava flow. Maybe have some strong enemies guarding it.

For people who crash in caves, it can get even worse. A friend of mine hasn't been able to complete the Raven's Cove Story Quest all this time simply because he'll crash the moment he goes into the Mines.
That is the issue for me and exactly where I'm stuck on the Ravens Cove quest. Have had some issues with the Black pearl quest as well, but was able to get through those parts by teleporting to friends in those caverns. Back in early Potco there was a glitch that allowed us to swim from the main dock to the backside of Padres. It was less time consumming than going through Beckett's and El Suderon to get there.

Back in early Potco there was a glitch that allowed us to swim from the main dock to the backside of Padres. It was less time consumming than going through Beckett's and El Suderon to get there.
People discovered several other glitches in TLOPO's time. But it seems that a lot of them have been patched, or they've gotten harder to pull off.

The OP does have a point there is a dock back there on that side of the island. Why not make it usable?
I suspect it has something to do with the fact that programming docking on one part of the island based on if you're on one half of it is harder than just making a whole new island all together and having them merged into one. Such as "Padres Left" and "Padres Right." Horrible names, I know.
The only solution I can think of is when you dock, a map pulls up that says "where do you wish to dock?" and there's several designated locations.

Back