2nd Annual Pirates Forums Best of 2012

I apologize for my recent absence as I've had some new events to attend in my life personal life and work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Will for honoring players with such titles in the forum and the whole forum administration and staff for keeping a lively and positive atmosphere. It has been a journey and a good one in past years being here. We all have our own lives to live and enjoy individually so it is good to see such a fine group of people taking time to run and maintain a nice place for players to get together.

I remember joining the forum when it had a little over 200 members. Since then it has grown a lot and I've loved almost every moment being here even if some times i might have been in the wrong side of the boat. 2012 was somewhat of a slide down for POTCO, but there are many players who deserve the title given to me for their dedication, loyalty, fun-going attitude and admiration for the game as well as the community. So again, Thank you Davy, Will, Star and the entire staff of the forum!

Long live the forum!:parrot:

Back