Tale of Hector Hullgull extended version!

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
Once upon a time there was the handsome pirate named Hector and his noble steed Drake. One day the evil cyclopse named Nate Magic and tried to stop Hector from becoming the legend, but Hector took out his nightwolf staff and summoned Will Nightwolf and his pack wolves! Raaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! Then Nate fell and the great Hector walked up the tower of awesomeness and fought his arch nemis, the good looter, the better looter, and the best looter John Foulroberts, so he pulled out his behemoth blade and I pulled out my sharkfang blade. Right before we where about to dual my noble steed Drake came out with his blade and we tag teamed him together while jumping and we won and became known as Hector the caped crusader and Drake the boy wonder. THE END
This story was not intended to harm any one... hehe

John Foulroberts Nate Magic Lord Drake - tagged to make sure they see your awesome story hector :D

Very cool, I liked it. Lots of suspense, it kept me wondering what would happen next :p
You also left us wondering if there could be a part II. Riveting. Very nice hector! :lol1:

PS you did have a big advantage over John though, as your steed probably had 4 legs to jump with. :eek:.
Maybe in Part II, the steed needs 2 legs removed. :confused:

Actors for part II the the Dark pirate rises
Will Nightwolf-Batman
Shamus-The Joker
Bane-KevinXD
Catwoman-Kat :D
Alfred-Basil Darkratte
The Batmobile- Nate Magic
Batarang- Lord DrakeIn Gotham city Will Wayne was playing pirates online on his million dollar laptop when the bat signal came on, Wayne shrugged and said I,ll level then go save whoever is in danger... 10 hours later. "Yes!" Will shouted as he leveled his pirate, then he whent down stairs to the cave got a glass of warm milk Rhenish whent to bed... 8 hours later. The alarm clock rang and he got dressed got in his Nate Magic mobile and whent to work. When he got there the building was torn down with all the other building and then the joker, Katwoman, and BaneXD came out and through Drakearangs at him, he died. THE END, lesson learned play as a bat before you play as a pirate :D...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back