Tip  Sailing Tips, Tricks, And More! For beginners and experts.

Was this information helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say yes to the very helpful information, but you made 1 mistake i must say. No im not a critic, but when you put "When to port" You didnt say when to port, only what to do when your health is low. It doesnt anger me, i would just like to know what is a good time to port, and if your not ready to port.

But what made me the happiness on this, is everything else :) Thanks for this information, i love it.

I say yes to the very helpful information, but you made 1 mistake i must say. No im not a critic, but when you put "When to port" You didnt say when to port, only what to do when your health is low. It doesnt anger me, i would just like to know what is a good time to port, and if your not ready to port.

But what made me the happiness on this, is everything else :) Thanks for this information, i love it.
Believe it or not, I did say when to port. "If your health is on low yellow or red, it would be better to port"

What is the "Perfect Match" for a Lvl 49 with Lvl 26 Sailing?
Anything around Padres Del FuegoNote: This thread needs improvement. This thread was made before ship upgrades, hunters, and the brig came out. I will be making an updated version of this soon. Happy sailing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back