Pirates of the Caribbean drum cover Alaa A R

Alaa A R

Dockworker
You cannot miss my first 2015 drum cover!

I proudly present my third “themed” drum cover (Pirates of the Caribbean), and this time it’s one of the most influential characters in movie history, “Captain Jack Sparrow”. This captivating production will sweep you off your feet. A thrilling reincarnation like you’ve never seen before. I hope you share and enjoy my original and unusual execution of covers. Your support and encouragement will fuel my future themed performances.

Filmed & Produced by Adel A R

Intro filmed & produced by Abdul Qader Miqdadi

Special thanks to:

Ghada, Ghadeer, and Ammar A R for their participation and support.

Kindly Watch and Share my video, Like my page Alaa A R, and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more drum videos!

Man...your talent is..."awesome!"
:sunny:
I visited your channel and in listening only to the cover you do for Pharrell Williams' song "Happy," dude...you had me tapping my foot while the rest of me is rockin' in the chair that I am sitting on. :) You should really look into contacting someone big within the music industry.

*Welcome to piratesforums.co, @Alaa A R.

Man...your talent is..."awesome!"
:sunny:
I visited your channel and in listening only to the cover you do for Pharrell Williams' song "Happy," dude...you had me tapping my foot while the rest of me is rockin' in the chair that I am sitting on. :) You should really look into contacting someone big within the music industry.

*Welcome to piratesforums.co, @Alaa A R.

Thank you soo much for your comment man! I'm super glad you enjoyed Happy, it was one of my earliest drum covers! Thank you for the support I really appreciate it, will keep the videos coming! :)

Cheers,
Alaa

One of my "favorite" songs and the lyrics of the song remind me of our plight (as ex-POTCO players). *Very nicely done, @Alaa A R. :D

Note: Video below is non-POTC related but I did not know where exactly to put this. In any respect, subscribe to his YouTube channel if ye do get the chance.
:woot:

Two things (2) to remember: "Never let them see you bleed," and "ALWAYS have an escape plan."

You cannot miss my first 2015 drum cover!

I proudly present my third “themed” drum cover (Pirates of the Caribbean), and this time it’s one of the most influential characters in movie history, “Captain Jack Sparrow”. This captivating production will sweep you off your feet. A thrilling reincarnation like you’ve never seen before. I hope you share and enjoy my original and unusual execution of covers. Your support and encouragement will fuel my future themed performances.

Filmed & Produced by Adel A R

Intro filmed & produced by Abdul Qader Miqdadi

Special thanks to:

Ghada, Ghadeer, and Ammar A R for their participation and support.

Kindly Watch and Share my video, Like my page Alaa A R, and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more drum videos!

this is actually really amazing tbh. i've always loved the drums <3

Back