Guild Help Name was denied

So last night I made an alt and tried to make my guild name from POTCO to see if it would work:
1. being "Guts Gold Glory" which I was either Guildmaster or Co GM of in the original game and it said someone has said guild in this game I personally have never seen this guild online..

2. being "Muddy Water" which I was a Officer in and it said the guild name was declined.

Im not sure why these names got denied.

Ahoy there!

"Muddy Water" is the name of a famous and popular musician, thus it was denied. However, your guild name "Guts Gold Glory" was approved several hours ago. Additionally, we see that a variation of the name "Muddy Water" was submitted and approved this morning.
We do see that the name "Guts Gold Glory" was submitted for approval about a year ago. It was denied at that time due to a violation of our naming guidelines. We have since made revisions to those rules and this guild name no longer violates the rules.
We hope this helps!

The Crew @ TLOPO

You said that : "Guts Gold Glory" was approved right??

but my alts guild name was this:
upload_2018-7-12_15-44-25.png

Ahoy there!

"Muddy Water" is the name of a famous and popular musician, thus it was denied. However, your guild name "Guts Gold Glory" was approved several hours ago. Additionally, we see that a variation of the name "Muddy Water" was submitted and approved this morning.
We do see that the name "Guts Gold Glory" was submitted for approval about a year ago. It was denied at that time due to a violation of our naming guidelines. We have since made revisions to those rules and this guild name no longer violates the rules.
We hope this helps!

The Crew @ TLOPO
Ah hmm, that's Muddy Waters! The most famous of all Chicago blues men.

Didnt know that Muddy Water is a band name I remember being in said guild on POTCO.. May have been before the band was created?

Believe you left the guild(s) before the name was approved/rejected.
I think I crashed and came back online and the "request name" was there again and thought the guild name was denied so I put another one in.

Didnt know that Muddy Water is a band name I remember being in said guild on POTCO.. May have been before the band was created?
First, no one said Muddy Waters was a band name. Rather they said it was a musician, a rather famous one at that, who died in 1983.
So, the rest has been explained in clear, concise and simple English and can be easily understood by reading the responses above.
Any misunderstandings should be taken up with the support staff.
Enjoy

First, no one said Muddy Waters was a band name. Rather they said it was a musician, a rather famous one at that, who died in 1983.
So, the rest has been explained in clear, concise and simple English and can be easily understood by reading the responses above.
Any misunderstandings should be taken up with the support staff.
Enjoy
Was already taken care of thank you very much.

Back