Maintenance 4/8/2013

Well 5 mins after being booted I'm back in on POTCO looting, quickest update, least they cleaned the servers out and there are no chests sitting at Darkhart anymore

More maintenance and no hints at future updates... :/

Hopefully as you guys said they might be trying to clean up the game a bit before even attempting to add content. If that is the case, great; if not... well then... same old same old.

No release notes, either... just a random idea but possibly could they be working on new content video like they did for infamy?

Well, I guess we'll find out if something new is being added when testers say something new pops up on the test server.

It seems theres a bug that when they reset the servers you can redeem all working codes again. So Any working code that you have already redeemed you can redeem it again.

It seems theres a bug that when they reset the servers you can redeem all working codes again. So Any working code that you have already redeemed you can redeem it again.
You're crazy man, never understand how you find these things :p Nice find, very cool!
You're crazy man, never understand how you find these things :p Nice find, very cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried that and it does not work again for me. Perhaps you used it for the first time and didn't realize?

Everytime I create I pirate I use loot and bounty to get my 3000 gold after each update or even a week I chose a different server and do those codes again and it goes through giving me another 3000 gold

Wow! How did you find this out (if it's OK for me to ask)?

Back