John RedSkull and The Tale of The Shadow Dragon.

The John Redskull

Honorable Pirate
As we left off its been one week since the big battle with Jolly Roger everyone was still happy and cheering john " hip hip HOORAY " said the crew. john looked down at his happy and cheerful crew.
He was happy about beating jolly but something was Wrong. " is everything ok? " said Zia and mic as they came up to the upper deck. " ya you should be happy man " said mic. " im fine its just that somethings now right " John said look out into the sea. " what is it " said zia.
" well we all know jolly was really strong right" he said " ya " said zia and mic. " then i shouldnt have beat him so easy like that " he said " but u had the Sword of 1,000 pirates " mic said.
" ya that is one of the most legendary weapons " zia said as she smile at John.
" i know but if jolly is undead even with the sword he should have put up a better fight " john said.
"dont get all upset dude. look he is gone u said he fell in the lava after you beat him theres no way hes coming back. now come and party with ur crew " mic said as him and zia smile and went back down to deck where the rest of the crew was at.

Part 2

" just forget it hes gone u saw he die its over " john said to himself as he walk down to the deck.
then someone shouted " CAPTAIN LOOK " everyone look over to see a ship coming along side of them it was blue with white sails " OPEN FIRE " said the captain of the other ship. the captain had a black coat and brown boots. at that moment cannonballs started to fly at us. " everyone to the cannons " john said.
" ready.........FIRE!!!!! " john yell. canonsballs flew every where and right when johns ship cannonsballs hit the other ship another ship came on the left side of them " what is going on. " john said. with a confused face.

thx for coming and for reading. next part will be posted next week at 7:30 :D byesorry guys the next part might be posted a little later tonight
maybe around 10:00 pm" captain what should we do? " said a crew member. " stay fireing at that ship and half of you go to the left side "
john said. " yes captain " everyone said. then at that moment other ship with fire cannonballs started to fire at them from the right side where the first ship was fireing at them from. then john face grew angry.
" OK THATS IT!!!! " john yell going to the upper deck. he pull out his sword and then all of the incoming cannonballs flew back at the attacking ships making there ship go up in flames after that the flee from john and his crew.
" what was that all about " said mic walking to john.
" i dont know but somethings not right " john said looking back at the ships still sailing back to port
" but whatever's going on i dont like it " he said. the sail to port to get re-stock on cannonballs rum and such.
" why is everyone looking at you? " zia said walking on the right side of john.
" ya its like they about to attack you or something " said mic. " i dont know whats going " john said looking around at everyone looking at him. Then 3 guys rush at john full speed with there swords pointing right at john.
. Then john ,mic and zia pulled out there sword and got ready for battle then everyone around had there swords.
" what is happening " zia said.

Thx for reading sorry for the long wait hope you injoyed as always the next part will be posted next week same time
7:00 CST time. see ya then :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yup i posted it every wensday that way i have time to think of the part that happens and follow it up the next week and the week after that and on and on.
it like waiting for a tv shows new eps every week" look guys we dont want to fight " said john " we are here to get some things and thats it :) " he added.
they people around john ,mic and zia step closer. " i guess we wont be leaveing soon huh? " said mic.
"guess not. " said zia. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! " said a man rushing them john took a step and then move to the side adn the man fell to the ground. " why u little " he said getting up for another attack. " look i dont wanna hurt you but if you wont back down...........i'll have to -_- " john said looking at the man. " i should be saying that to you" the man said. " WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ATTACK THEM" he yell at his crew. " zia, mic you guys got them while i take care him? " john said to his friends. " ya" zia said " yup there going down " mic add. and then a big fight broke out right on the dock.

Thx for reading sorry this was a day late i lost track of time next part will be posted wensdays at 7:00 as always bye :Dzia and mic rush to attack them while john was taking care of there captain. " i'll join as soon as im dont with this guy he dont wanna give up " john said with a grin. " its ok we got this " said zia " ya this is a great workout for me " said mic with a smile on his face. " you gonna die here " said the captain. " Oh really. because it looks like you getting beat " said john. " AHHHHHH " said the other captain rushing at full speed at john. then john side step and the man fell in to the water and as he came up the rest of his crew join thanks to johns friends zia and mic. " now we'll be on our way " said john with a grin " yes we should get going " said mic " have a nice swim ;) " zia added as she winked and wave at them.

Thx for reading sorry if i mispell any of the words i typed this up on my PS3 ( with keyboard ) next part will up next week and its goona be sweet someone new joins john and his crew and more battles break out bye. :)Sorry no part tonight guy :(sorry again for not posting tonight been busy alot lately so new time is satrday night at around 9:00 maybe.due to me beening busy with some family stuff and work and school i 'll have to stop this story here
but when i have time i'll make it a 1 or 2 hour long part till i'll be off this thread but still be online
see yall l8r :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back