Guide how to play tlopo on your mobile device easy

Varunastra

Pirate Master
hello, so I'm gonna tell you a short story, earlier this year in January the company I have worked for awhile has been having distribution issues so it has definitely put a slow down at the company I work for, so on days like Monday and Friday I have nothing to do at the company unfortunately. while Tuesday - Thursday is our busiest days for work. so I figured with the days that aren't busy why don't I just play diablo 2 from home on my phone? I wanted to do this so badly for years... so I heard about this software called teamviewer that actually my company uses for IT SERVICES that remotely control our computers to fix problems on our desktops. so I decided to look up teamviewer on the google app store, and what do you know it was there! so all I had to do was download teamviewer on my pc from home that has tlopo and download teamvier on my phone, so the given 10 ip digit password that comes up on your pc's teamviewer, youll have to logon with that info on your phones teamviewer app. then boom your in, ill prove it with screenshots from my phone if you need a video on how to do this I can also show how to do it as well that way.

Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-28-23-14-35.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-28-23-14-35.png
    372 KB · Views: 229
While I commend you for the efforts, I do however have to disagree with the way you went about it. Teamviewer is not only virtually unusable due to the way that the video quality and Framerates are dialed back to keep a stable connection between a Mobile device and a home desktop, I know personally from messing with the same system for other games I've attempted to translate onto my mobile device that Teamviewer also has frequent issues with application crashing on Mobile Devices, as well as a severely inefficient effect toward battery life. If all of that wasn't a deterrent enough, Teamviewer, like any other communications app (or Social Media) tends to eat data like nobody's business.

A great baby step though. I've seen other games such as other variants Toontown's private servers translated (albeit, not well) to Mobile Devices, there's definitely capability. Maybe on future devices with more powerful internals.

Yeah I should've mentioned it isn't the greatest frame but it can be reliable if your one of those die hard 24/7 looters, but still anyone can do this

This is really awesome, and I would love for something like this to work out, but sadly like Misha stated above, this wouldn't quite work. Haha, if only. :(

tbh i use to use team viewer for playing runescape a few years back(before the rs3 thing) worked ok but fps was absolute rubbish good start however

You can do the same thing with the Steam Link app on phones... might be a little harder to control the game, but it's actually meant for streaming games.

Back