Hippie's Extensive Jumper PvP Guide

"After starting my "Jumper" life in January 2011, I quickly became known as one of the best in the game. Throughout that summer of 2011 I ran undefeated on my main pirate, Hippie, even against the oldest and most experienced players in the game."

Sure bout that????

"After starting my "Jumper" life in January 2011, I quickly became known as one of the best in the game. Throughout that summer of 2011 I ran undefeated on my main pirate, Hippie, even against the oldest and most experienced players in the game."

Sure bout that????

Yes. That summer I had no life, and I literally didnt lose because I was practicing that much. I was then terminated in september for account sharing. If you'd care to provide a screenshot of the pirate "Hippie" losing in pvp, I'll stand corrected :)

Yes. That summer I had no life, and I literally didnt lose because I was practicing that much. I was then terminated in september for account sharing. If you'd care to provide a screenshot of the pirate "Hippie" losing in pvp, I'll stand corrected :)

Ahh my fault i sorta took that was you were one of the best ever but your just saying that summer. Pvp was good in when there was no variations of weapons just the quest ones. That was what 08-10 or so? That was when the good people played. You pvp'd probably spade,pluto x, scream.

Ahh my fault i sorta took that was you were one of the best ever but your just saying that summer. Pvp was good in when there was no variations of weapons just the quest ones. That was what 08-10 or so? That was when the good people played. You pvp'd probably spade,pluto x, scream.
Yeah, a few of those people. I just started leveling on TLOPO though so PvP is about to become so lit.

love the guide. your "defensive" cutlass build is the same exact one I have. I might try the offensive one and see how it works.

"Rule 5.

You must win with at least a 2-point lead in order to officially be declared "better" than your enemy."

This may hold true if you pvp someone only once or twice, but it's certainly not true overall. If you pvp the same person over and over, you'll eventually find out who's better even if you tie every game.

For example, if two people with the exact same health and weapons pvp each other 20 games in a row and tie every game, but Joe has the point lead 14 times and Bob has the point lead 6 times, Joe is clearly doing something better the majority of the time. If you were to record every game and study them closely, you could probably calculate that Joe lands a percentage more overall than Bob does each game, thus meaning he's a "better" pvper than Joe; though by a very small margin.

To be honest pvp isn't that great for jumpers now a days because there's stun so you'll get more hits on your opponent and they can't really dodge as much as they used to because when you get stunned everything slows down you can't jump nor can you run so more damage with half the effort and less dodging

Back