Fireskull's Tale and Daggerwreckin Tales.

Rich Fireskull

Notorious Pirate
Hello mates! This is my story that I wrote a while back and it ties into another GREAT story done by Jack Daggerwrecker!

Chapter 1

Everyone knows me, yet no one knows why they call me Fireskull....
I have most people call me Rich or Richard to save them from thinking bout me last name. My crew never makes the mistake of calling me captain Fireskull, those that do learn why I am called Fireskull......

Chapter 2

When I was a wee lad, I had quite the temper.... When the navy took me parents I was left to fend for myself. Two months after the royal navy raided my house and took my parents another group came by to take me and put me in the gallows. That day is when I earned the name Fireskull. The few navy officers that did survive (just barely might I add) learned the hard way never to mess with me.
One year after the navy failed to take me, a man named Jack gave me a small galleon so I could start getting gold to make a living. After being on the sea for long periods of time plundering ships for money(Little did I know at the time that it was Jack Sparrow who gave me the ship), I started to like it... I flew the Jolly Roger and was known as a pirate to all who would pass and few were left to tell the tale of me and my crew.

Chapter 3 )....

When I was 20 years of age, I was one of the most ruthless pirates on the seas.
I had at least 5 gold caches that I could remember at the time meaning there could have been many more, that being said I knew how to throw a party and what rum tasted like dirt and what rum didn't taste like dirt. one time I was on Tortuga throwing a party for a good friend, her name is Kate Darkbones. She had just retaken the Black Pearl and thought she threw the navy off her trail. In the middle of the party a squad of forty-five navy officers burst into the Faithful Bride muskets aimed and ready to fire. Kate, a couple of the other pirates in the tavern, and I quickly defeated them and left a severely wounded messenger to tell the king to never mess with Tortuga or the pirates that call it home....

Thanks to Kate where ever she may be for letting me use her character in my small story .

Uh.... 3 1/2?

After Kate, some guys from the tavern, and I removed the threat we went back to partying like there was no tomorrow (really we didn't know if the navy or Roger would get us in our sleep ).
It was about 5:00 AM when the party died down and that's when the real fun normally begins wink.
I launched my ship and had my friends come on while letting Kate sail as I am a better gunner than a sailor. after sailing until about 7:00 AM (and yes I had a moon/sun dial watch thank you very much) we had received a message saying that all the ports except for ravens cove were closed and that there was an armada out to sink us. When the armada was in sight, we loaded the broadsides with an ammo type of my own design. I called it Fury, because it channeled my wrath, and I could use it as a weapon. It proved to be highly effective. Now where was I... oh yes, Then as we loaded the cannons we heard warning shots from the armada..... I decided to let the Jolly Roger fly for this battle mostly because I liked the look of the flag. Kate sailed toward the armada and five ships broke off the first group leaving two. one for each side of the Black Rose, my war frigate. She gave the order to open fire and me and my crew mates sunk them in the blink of an eye (if you don't believe me go build a time machine!) and just in time too because the other five ships started to circle around the Rose and Kate pulled a hard right and the crew fired the broadsides and deck cannons and sunk one ship right after the other. The fury left scorch marks on the side of my ship, and, except for one ship, the armada fled. Soon after there was only one ship left a ship of the line appeared, and it made a very big mistake thinking to attack us. Kate sailed us toward the ship of the line and ordered for the cannons to be loaded while she was getting ready for the battle ahead. It was time, we were lined up with the ship of the line and fired all the cannons loaded with fury, rocking the whole ship as if the kraken had hold of it. all of the fury rounds hit the ship, and there was a huge explosion that lit up the sky! The ship sank beneath the waves and then we went after the one hunter that stayed behind, it tried to run but the Black Rose was faster than it was. Kate ordered for another reload and as we did that the hunter tried to fire on us but it missed by a mile. Cannons loaded she gave the order to fire once again and we did so, rocking the ship again and causing the hunter to explode from the power of the fury. We then sailed to Ravens cove to dock and make small repairs until I could get it back to port royal. We then went through the loot and I found the lost sword of El Patron sitting in a rusted chest. After picking it up I felt a strange feeling in my stomach as the sword "burnt" my hand so to speak as it was bound to my soul and I could tell that my wrath increased ten fold...

After the Lost sword stopped burning my hand (and man did it hurt!) It felt light as a feather compared to the twelve pound blade it was before -_- I mean really, who makes a 12 pound sword in the first place! I sailed off to Tortuga to repair the Black Rose and to stock up on rum and to get extra tonics. After making my rounds in Tortuga I launched the Dark Raven, my sloop. I went into the cargo hold and grabbed a fishing pole to get some free food but little did I know I was right over the home of Fire Dragon which was mythical fish that spewed out fire, destroying entire ships and their crews. I was still on my ship at about 12:30 AM when something snagged my fishing line so I leaped for the pole and I started realing the line in when I saw what took the bait. It was a fish that looked like a dragon, charred from what looked like fire in it's gills. I got it to the side of my ship when it shot out fire into the sky, barely missing my sails so I took out 4 daggers from my vest and flung them into the fish and as the daggers struck it's side it roared with anger shooting more fire into the air before I could cut the line and set it free. After the Fire Dragon was no longer in sight I smelled something fishy or was it smoke.... I looked up to see my sails smoking then they burst into flames! I pulled a hard right and caught the fierce wind and rode it back to Tortuga, blowing into the sails to see if it would help any and oddly enough it did! I reached port and called for help as my sails were still burning and within four minutes the fire was out and I payed for my sails to be replaced. Soon after things had calmed down quite a bit I walked into the closest tavern to rent a room and tell my story to some blokes who were drunk enough to care. After two hours of laughing with those few men I retired to my room and dropped my lost sword on a chair near the bed and set a few daggers on the small table with a lamp on it and fell asleep... When I woke up the sun shone brightly into my room and I grabbed my sword and re-sheathed it, then I stuck the daggers back into my vest. I walked out of the room locking it behind me and talked to the tavern keep and made a deal with him and I ended up buying the room. The men from last night were still there laughing about some crude joke that had been told moments earlier... I bought them another round free of charge because im a nice guy. I made my way out of the tavern and walked over to the dry-dock where the Dark Raven was. They replaced the masts, and the sails were brand new. They were as white as snow with a black raven design on them just liked I asked. I had the shipwright keep it in dry dock while my crew refitted it with bigger guns and added iron pannels to the sides.As I was walking over to the tailor to get a new vest, the Lost Sword started to vibrate and I turned a ghastly greenish yellow and it was as if no one could see me. After I grabbed the hilt of the sword I went back to normal... After experiencing that strange event, I went back to my room in the tavern to mull things over.

Chapter five; Into the cove. After resting in my room I went out of the tavern and over to the dry dock to check on my ship. All was well and the new cannons and armour plates were installed. I pulled my ship out into the open sea and started sailing in the direction of an island that appeared shortly before I found my Lost Sword. My crew was unsure about this new land and grew weary. "Land Ho" I shouted as I neared the shores of the new island, and as we rowed up to the beach we hear the cry of ravens. It was as if the ravens carried the cries of the souls of this barren island, high above circling the mountains. As we searched for the locals we found a battered town and a single man stood by his box. His name was Ned, Crazy Ned so it seemed. We tried to talk to him but he could only mutter the words "Flee, Roger has come!" and "are you are you a spirit?". After looking in the nearby tavern we learned that Roger invaded the island and left ghosts of the inhabitants when they would not tell him where the weapons were. We sat down and the ghosts there gave us some rum as they told a story, the story of El Patron and his weapons. Rumored to be lost forever, and guarded by the ghost of El Patron himself.

Chapter six: Night of Rage. After spending the night in the old tavern the ghosts told us to flee when night falls, for there are ghosts with an amount of rage that is unimaginable! I thanked them for the advice as I loaded my new Fury ammunition into my Executioners Pistol. We walked out of the tavern after procuring some extra rum and headed towards the main town. It was a desolate wasteland. We found a building that was mostly intact and entered and inside was a chicken, confused by this we left and explored the town more. After about two hours of searching the town I found a key. I approached Ned's box and found him hiding inside of it, I asked him if he knew of it and said "Tis the key to the shaft" and then pointed North. My crew and I ventured to the North until we found an elevator of sorts. We all got in after about five minutes of careful placement of the crew. It activated and sent us into the sky until it finally stopped at a small ledge. We got out in a timely manner and quickly moved on the path. There were small open areas on the sides of the path that had bats in them, my crew threw knives at one of these vile creatures and it exploded. We moved on from there and made a note not to attack the bats. We came across an old bridge that was surprisingly strong for its age, we crossed it one at a time and we found a large ship in a cove that was blocked off in all directions. After a short while of looking around, it was night time. Keeping in mind what the ghosts in the tavern said, I readied my Pistol and gave my crew the same ammo. Red ghosts filled with hate appeared everywhere. One of them struck my crew members before they knew what had happened. I then shot it with my Pistol and it disintegrated! Leaving only a flash of lightning to light up the night sky! Knowing how to defeat these "Rage Ghosts", as we decided to call them, we made our way to the ship down below. Killing over a hundred Ghosts as we went, we finally arrived, at this old abandoned ship. It was battered and ruined, with a small stone sitting on the deck with a message carved in it. It read "Here lies the ship of El Patron, Who ever board it be cursed, for all eternity". I tossed the rock into the water around the ship and then turned around to retreat, and go back the way we came. There was a door with a skull on it at the very top. We entered through the door and saw a large room with a strange Idol saying "this be that captain of the Midnight Eagle". We looked around and found a passage leading south and followed it until we found another idol. Four ghosts appeared and sought to kill us, we quickly defeated them and moved on to another passage. Finding an idol in the water, we left before anything could appear and attack us. We found another large door with two ghosts guarding it, one an explorer and the other his body guard. After talking with them the explorer sent his guard to kill us. We fired our pistols all at once and there was a huge flash of blue light as the Fury struck and disintegrated this demon. The explorer, stunned by the scene he had just witnessed, allowed us passage through the door. We were back at the ship, but this time there was a huge thunder storm and a large ghostly figure could be seen at the helm of the ship. We boarded this ghostly vessel, and the captain said "No one boards the Midnight Eagle, and Survives to tell the tale!". Simply walking into the helm, he disappeared and reappeared on the main deck. El Patron summoned his ghostly crew and a battle broke out, that seem like an eternity. We used our pistols on the ghosts and they burst into flames as they were put to rest at last. Leaving only El Patron himself, as we raised our pistols in unison, and engulfed him in fury, a huge bolt of lightning struck El Patron and as he disintegrated he cursed me and me crew. Just then, a large chest appeared on the deck that none of my crew members could open. I attempted and it opened with ease, revealing three blades made of bone, with the appearance of being on the oceans floor for God only knows how long. I thought to myself, "Which blade shall be mine to bear?"

Special thanks to Jim Hexskull for helping me with the story!

This is where I introduce Jim Hexskull the correct way :D

(I made the video and no copyright issues are intended)

Chapter 6.5: Night of Rage, continued. After thinking about which blade to choose,I bent down and took the Nautilus blade. As soon as I grabbed the hilt of the sword, I felt a burning sensation similar to when I grabbed the Lost Sword. The Nautilus was light as a feather when the burning ended. Testing its balance I realized it was identical to that of the Lost Sword. My crew and I left the wreck of a ship and trekked back to our dinghy. Pushing off, we headed towards the Black Rose. Once aboard I placed the Nautilus on a desk in my quarters. I stepped back to look into a cupboard for a drink. "Empty" I said. All the sudden I heard a loud thud from the deck above followed by yelling. I darted out of my room and up the stairs to the main deck where I saw my crew cheering on my First Mate. A fight. The opponent already battered, being no match for my First Mate. My First Mate defeated the poor bloke and threw him into the brig. After this I called him into my quaters to talk.

Preface: A little info about Jim. He is about 5'6" and is also known as the Cricket. He is the next heir to the throne of England. And he is a master swordsman.

Chapter Seven

First Mate Hexskull. Mr. Hexskull was a man of secrecy and mystery. Hiding in the back allies of large port cities, stealing from the wealthy. But this was not always the case. Mr. Hexskull was born James Tudor III, but was more commonly known as Jim. In fact I'm probably one of the few to know him as James. He is of the Royal Family, his brother is the King of England. Jim did not like how his brother was ruling the country and tried to fix it, attempting to take the throne. The king found out about his brothers doings and marooned him on an island called Tortuga. There he learned the art of the pirate. He became a master of the sword and was the most advanced swordsman on the dump of an island. One day he bumped into a strange man dressed in a dark black hooded cloak. The man gave him a large sum of gold and said "Get yerself a ship and find a bloke named Captain Jack Sparrow."

Jim then ran to the shipwright and bought a Frigate, naming it the Black Widow. After telling the shipwright to equip the vessel with sails as Black as his soul, he ran into the nearest tavern. Sure enough, Jack Sparrow was there. After a few drinks and countless stories from Jack, Jim left. Without knowing, Jack gave Jim some great advice on sailing. Later that day, the same man who gave Jim the gold showed up again. This time the man gave Jim a Beautiful dagger with an engraved hilt, saying " Her name is Silver Freeze. " and told him his ship is being upgraded with the man's designs. And that was the last time Jim saw the strange man, until four years later. Jim heard there was an uprising against the throne in England. After hearing this he launched the Widow and set sail for Port Royal to see if he could possibly gather more information. When in the back allies he saw the man again. The man tossed Jim an apple and said "James, right?". "How on earth did you know my name?" said Jim. "No time to explain, can ye help me?" said the strange man. "Aye," Jim replied. "Good. I have a small.... problem, see the Royal Navy has placed a price on my head and I need someone who can hold their own at the Helm. Jim agreed to helping The mysterious man. "Go to the docks, find the Black rose and board it. I have payed for your ship to be upgraded to a War Brig, and for it to have my Final Skull and Cross-bones upgrade, installed. It packs a bigger punch than before, trust me!. Three of my crew-men will stay behind to finish work on your ship and then dock it on a deserted island I found two years ago. I had my crew move all of your possessions onto my ship and in the room next to mine. you are free to move about my ship at all times and you shall be my First Mate." Four hours later my crew was all aboard the Black Rose, and was ready to sail. I told the crew to get us into open waters while I pulled Jim aside. We then walked into my quarters. When I walked in I pulled out a chair and found a bottle of rum I bought from the day I left Jim and gave it to him. I told him about how I have been watching him since he was a wee lad. I told him I payed for his fencing lessons. After a few hours of talking, I told him I had a surprize for him. I got up from the table and walked over to a chest and opened it. I pulled out a jagged blade and motioned for Jim to come over. Stepping back I swung the sword and we both heard the hissing that came from it. I handed it to Jim, "Careful lad, it has a mean bite." I said "So James, you need a pirate name.". And he said "Aye, sir. I have one. I will be known as Jim Hexskull, Master of Thunderspine!" "Good Choice." I said. "And an even better name for the sword than what I had planned." "What was your plan Captain," said Jim. "Jagged Edge Sword Thingy."

Special thanks to James "Jim" Hexskull for proof reading and editing!

Chapter 7.5: Jim's story continued....

After drinking some more rum I showed James around the ship. Introducing him to the entire crew of the Black Rose and showing him the weapons hold. I let James take some extra daggers, six throwing knives, and a few new swords. He called the swords World Eater, Behemoth, and Abyss. When he was done, I brought him back to my room and explained my ship. Two hours later, I brought James to the helm. I told him to follow the course on the map. Three days later we arrived at my destination.... Skull Crusher Island! I told James to look to the left. He did and saw the Black Widow, his old ship. Then I told him to look to his right, and he saw hundreds of Black Widow copies. I told him that this is where I stashed his ship and that it was actually an island that I have owned for nearly 20 years. I had him bring us into port. We were finally on land, and James was amazed. I brought him to the original Black Widow, and showed the upgrades to it. James could hardly believe what he is seeing. His ship is no longer the Frigate he bought years ago. It is now a wonderfully crafted War Viper. It has more guns than the HMS Endeavor! seven hundred cannons on each side for a total of 1400 broadsides. Ten 8 barrel rear chasers, twenty 16 barrel forward chasers and two-hundred deck cannons total, one-hundred cannons for Port, and Starboard sides. Although the massive amount of cannons it has, it is only two decks tall. I have upgraded it with a new iron alloy armor, so it can take quite a beating. It has pitch black sails, with a large Black Widow emblem and a smaller Black Rose emblem on the flag. It is streamlined and has seven large cargo holds and ten smaller ones. It has a cabin for every crew member and then some. The captains room is smaller than a tavern. All of the cannons have a new invention I made, its called an auto-loader. Instead of wasting time with the crew reloading the guns, you use the auto loader and your ready for action in a few seconds. It has a galley large enough for the enitre crew. After three hours of giving James a tour of his ship, I called over the stable master and got some horses. We rode to the other half of the island where the ships were being built. James nearly fell off his horse when he saw the sight, and then wondered how wealthy I really am. There are about one hundred and fifty ships and another 50 being built. James asked where the crew was, and I said "they are building the fleet". James' jaw dropped and hit the ground. I let James think about this before moving on. I brought him to a large cave that I hid weapons, gold, and jewels. I told him to pick a sword and so he did. James spent five minutes looking through a golden chest filled with glowing blades. He then picked up a sheathed sword, with a golden hilt. He unsheathed it and looked at the blade. It had spanish engravings all along it, and the blade was like silver. He then swung the sword around to get used to it. He called it the Master-Work Cutlass, for it was crafted in the most precious of ways. All of the sudden, we heard a loud bell! I grabbed James' arm and pulled him out of the cave and we got on our horses. We rode back to the shipyard, where all the ships had turned. There was a shipwreck on the starboard side of the ships,not far from the shipyard. There was a loud rumble as the cannons were loaded and then a second bell sounded. They all fired at once, using my improved fury ammunition. The shock wave knocked us off our horses! All we could see was a blue and white blur as the fury flew through the sky. As it struck the shipwreck, there was a huge explosion of rage and fire! It lit up the sky like the middle of a summer day. The air was hot and the ocean was glowing red. I turned to look at James and it was like a three year old had gotten the cookie jar. With a smile that wrapped around his face, he said "Captain..... Thank you." I told James "We will be using the Widow in two days." I have to upgrade the Black Rose with similar designs.... That night, The crew of the Black Rose went towards the taverns. I pulled James aside and told him that I had a surprise for him on the Widow. Two days later, the crew was prepping the Widow for launch. I double checked the fury holds, the provisions, and of course, on the captains room. As I entered James' room, I saw there was a sword on the desk. It was his new cutlass. On the wall was a map of the Caribbean, with all known ports clearly marked. I noticed that he had plotted a course to Kingshead. I said to myself "What a great idea!" What better way to introduce the navy to the Skull Crusher fleet than to sail the Widow up and knock on their front door!

Chapter 8: The raid on Kingshead. the next morning, James began sailing. He wanted to get there fast so he called for the crew to start rowing. What would have been a four hour voyage lasted only one hour. I activated the auto-loader for the cannons. There was a loud rumble as the loader took Fury ammo from the hold and placed it in the cannon. We saw Kingshead in the distance and we flew the Black Rose flag. We were far enough from the island for the navy to realize we were there. I pulled on a lever next to the helm. Fury screamed out of the cannons, waiting to hit the fort! After this the crew started to row again and in two minutes we were at the secret dock. We left enough crewmen aboard to prep the ship for launch. The crew of one thousand men shouted battle cries as they stormed the fort! The main gate was in ruins from the broadsides, leaving the courtyard a hole in the ground. The crew split up into four divisions. One to finish the Courtyard, one to take the middle level, one to take the higher level, and the last one, was my group. James was in my group as well as the rest of my secret crew... I took my group to the highest level, with my group using quad-barrel pistols loaded with Fury. We broke down the large gate with the fury. We entered the room and found the leaders of the navy and the EITC. We took aim and I gave the order to fire. There was a loud explosion as the Fury consumed their souls and ripped through the fort.

Afterwards, I regrouped with the rest of the crew on the ship. I activated the auto-loader again, and fired the broadsides as James sailed around the fort. Suddenly I heard my crew shouting " Enemy ships inbound!". The crew went to their battle stations. The men who had nothing to do were rowing the ship. There were ten ships-of-the-line, five Navy Dreadnaughts, five EITC Ogres , and two Navy Kingfishers. I pulled another lever which dropped the armoured panels into place. We sailed between the fleet and opened fire on two ships-of-the-line. They exploded into a white fireball! The crew used the deck cannons to rip apart four more ships. I loaded the broadsides again and fired into the two Kingfishers. The Ogres sailed near us and opened fire, using explosive ammo! The explosions were too little to cause harm and just enough to shine the armor panels. I took two out with the broadsides and the crew laid waste to the other three. The Dreadnaughts came about and fired at the bow. I nearly broke a lever as I pulled it down, causing four large panels to slide up. They blocked the Dreadnaughts attacks. James spun the ship around and we ripped through the enemy's vessels! Only four ships-of-the-line were left. One of them was larger than the rest and was the flagship of the Navy. I reloaded the broadsides and fired, taking out two of the escorts! The crew manning the deck cannons removed the last escort. We then disabled the Flagship, and launched grappling hooks at the ship. James gave the order to board it and the crew went through the air, landing on the deck of the flagship. They pulled out their swords, and Jim and I grabbed our pistols. As the crew went into the lower decks killing the Flagships crew and looting the holds, Jim and I went looking for the captain. "At last!" I said, finding the captains quarters. I blew the door open with my pistol and found the captain hiding under a desk. I shot the desk and it disintegrated. He stood up, pulling throwing knives from his vest. As he threw them I shot them out of the air, one by one. The captain, now scared for his life, pulled out his sword. James grabbed his Thunderspine, and quickly dispatched the captain, taking his sword as a trophy. We boarded the Black Widow and sunk what was left of the enemy's ship. We then sailed back to Skull-Crusher Island to see to the repairs.

Once back on dry land, I inspected the hull of the ship. "Not a single scratch!" I said. James was dumbstruck by this feat. We then road the horses back to a tavern on the island. Grabbing some rum from a shelf, I ask James to take a seat. I took a glass from the cupboard and poured rum into it. Walking to the counter where James sat, I pulled up a stool and sat on it, handing James the glass. He asked what we were going to do next. "Lay low" I said. The Navy had no idea what hit them. In two days we sail again. Only this time, We are going looting. But for now, I would like for you to meet THE Crew. I call it the Dark Archive. A group of about five hundred pirates, all of them like us. I walked out of the tavern as James finished his rum. James rushed out to follow me. We mounted our horses and started our ride back to the Black Rose, which had just been upgraded. James saw that it looked like the Widow, only slightly larger. We boarded it and we went into the galley. James saw five hundred men and women. I said "Ahoy Dark Archive!" and they responded with a loud "Ahoy Captain Fireskull!". I said "Meet Mr.Hexskull, my First Mate." They greeted him with toasts of rum.

( Thanks to Cougar Bladerage for editing this chapter! )

Fireskulls Tale, Chapter 9: The Dark-Archive.

After a few rounds of rum, I called for the leaders to meet me on the Black Widow.

Once aboard the Widow, I went into the cargo hold. I introduced James to the leaders of the Dark-Archive, the "Secret" crew. Jason Firewalker, and Cougar Bladerage were the "Leaders" and then they had the officers. I told James how I met Jason, and Cougar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Six years in the past*

I was on the run from some Navy Swine after I raided a small fort. I was running through the back allies, when I was surrounded by the Swine. There was no escape! When all hope was lost, I started to surrender. Then I heard what sounded like swords from above.... Suddenly, A man in a crimson and black outfit, follow by a woman with silver hair and a sense for fashion dropped down and threw knives at the Swine, taking out what was left with their swords. I asked what their names were. The man said " Jason Firewalker at your service!" and the lady shouted out with joy " Cougar Bladerage here!" They put away their swords and brought me to their ship, which had a small crew on it. They took me to they captains quaters, where they told me about the crew. It was a group of the best pirates they could find and were looking to expand their ranks. I told them to meet me at the docks in Port Royal tomorrow at around 3:00 PM. It was 2:00 when they arrived..... I brought them into the galley of my ship and showed them my crew. I introduced them to a few pirates that would later on join them. I brought them to my room to talk. I told them I was looking for some pirates to lead a secret crew. We talked late into the night about how this would work. we agreed there would be certain mates, with a responsibility to the crew. They were called Officers. Then there were the officers in training which were called Petty Officers. They decided to make me an officer, because it was too good to pass up and I could help them in ways unimaginable.... We continued to recruit pirates into the Dark Archive for several years.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back to the present time*

As James walked off to meet some of the members, I walked over to Jason and Cougar. I talked with them saying I wanted James to become an officer of the Dark Archive. They had been watching James for some time now. They noted his excellent leadership skills and his ability to solve problems quickly. It was done. I called James back to us and we told him that I will train him to be an officer.

*Two weeks later*

James, now an officer of Dark Archive, took out his ship. He invited all of Dark Archive to join him as he plundered the Navy and EITC ships sailing the sea. We were out on the water for six hours, plundering, having parties on the ship, and naming ships before we sent them to the Locker.

When James went back to my port, I asked to talk to him in private. He brought us to his quaters.

I told him that he should take a modified version of his old War Brig out with a crew of my picking.
He said "Sounds good to me Rich.". I said, walking out of his room " When ye are ready, James... Ye know where to find me.".

And with that I did not see him until two years later, when he sailed to SkullCrusher Island.

He came in faster than I have seen the ship ever go! In the distance I saw a fleet of twenty Navy War-Ships. I rang the bell on the island and pulled a lever hidden in a bush. Cannons came out from everywhere and nowhere all at once.

The whole island roaring as the Fury was being loaded into the cannons. I pulled another lever which fired the cannons. The blue and white Fury, screeching across the sky, lit it up like a summer day! James spun the Widow around and fired his broadsides. All of the Fury rounds hit the ships, tearing them to shreds!!

As James ported, I hid the cannons again and had a ship go out and put any survivors out of their misery. James walked over to me, saying "It's time, Rich."

Too be continued!

Special thanks to Jim Hexskull!

Chapter 10 of Fireskulls Tales

A few weeks passed after the incident on Skullcrusher Island. I comissioned a ship for James. I named her the Black Widow, a War Brig. It had the latest Skull and Bones upgrade and new armour.

Sailing near Padres at night, I thought I heard a faint cry for help. I told James to stop the ship and I grabbed a lantern and looked around for where the sound came from. I finally spotted a man, barely managing to hold on to a piece of drift wood. I grabbed some rope and quickly tied it to the railing on the ship. I tossed the rope down to the man and he missed it!

I tried again and this time he caught it.

Wasting no time, I pulled as hard as I could on the rope, landing the battered man aboard the Widow.

I said "Ahoy Matey! We saw the shipwreck and Thought a Mate would be in trouble!"

"Peter! Come here, mate!" I said, wanting him to come and help with the man.

Just then, the man passed out.

I carried the man to a vacant room.

I told Peter to look after him.

I went back to my room to sharpen my knives. When I was done, I stood outside my door for a short while. I saw the man that I saved and he started to say something, but I darted into my room, locking the door behind me. I hear him walk off towards the main deck, right as Peter says "Come with me, mate."

Daggerwreckin Tales are in order from chapter 1 to what ever the latest one is at the time.

This is the Daggerwreckin Tales part. (Note that I wrote fireskulls tale chapter 10 after DWT chapter 1)

My friend Jack Daggerwrecker (officer of Dark Archive) Wrote the following stories.

I am just posting them here for him beacuse there are a ton :D

Crashing - left and right, Nothing to grab onto. It's Dark - Water Making it's way into my lungs. Nearest person to me is Me dead Mate laying on top of a Floating piece of wood. Loosing sight - to the Unforgiving sea, kicking and pounding with all my might.
I grab onto the wood plank,laying on my back gasping for air. Suddenly i hear a loud Sound coming my way. i can't make the Object out but it Doesn't look Promising. I call for help from the passing Object, It stops. Sending me a rope to Grab onto.
I grab for it and miss, grab for it again Using all of me Energy.I get pulled up by a Very Mysterious Man, i look Closer, But no Familiar face. he hauls me up and says
"Ahoy Matey! We saw the shipwreck and Thought a Mate would be in trouble!"
i fell into His arms and passed out..... I wake up to A Well Dressed young man by my bed side setting down Soup and water for me.
"What.. Who.. Who are you?" i softly said
"shh, you shouldn't speak save your energy." the Man Said Getting ready to leave
"By the way Lad, My Name is Peter, Peter Mcskull."
He Turned around and threw some warm dry clothing for me to put on.
" Quickly Get dressed, The Captain doesn't like Late Mates." I Ate my Soup, Drank my water, and got Dressed. Then Walked out onto the Deck of the Marvelous Ship.
as i Walked to the Captains Quarters i saw The men who saved my life. i Walked over to him to say Hi, " Hey Mate i Just wanted to Say Thank you for Saving My Life!" But he Saw me coming and when into his Quarters. I tried Calling to him but he didn't answer.
Then Peter Mcskull Pulled me by the Arm and hauled me to the Captains Quarters.....

To Be Continued.....

I Walk Up the Stair Case to Meet the Captain of the crew who saved my life. Eager to thank the Man who stopped the ship to Save me from the storm who consumed my Ship. I got to the Outside of the Captain Quarters and Knocked on the door to let the Captain know i had arrived.
"One Moment Please I'm almost ready to Meet our New Guest." The Captain Seemed Humble. So i waited Sitting on a Banister Soaking in the Clear sky with birds flying above and The wave crashing around the Side of the Ship.

The door opened. And Out stepped a Well Dressed Man, Dressed as if he was a prince and was Kidnapped.
"You must be the young Lad my crew saved!" The Captain Said Reaching out to Shake my hand.
"Oh, Where are my Manors. I'm Captain Hexskull, The Man Who Owns the Feared Vessel called the Black Widow."
"Well, Come in side we have lots of things to talk about.

"So you say your name is Jack Dagger, the Ex Captain of the Lightening Conquerer?" Captain Hexskull Asked Eager to learn
"That is Correct Sir, My Ship went down last night during the Hurricane And Luckily you came before i drowned!" I Contributed. There was an Awkward Silence. "So How about i Show you my Weapons Hmm." And Reached over to Show me his Prized sword. I Lost My Breath at the sight of the Marvelous Sword He Had Revealed. It's Shine Could Blind a man, And the Sharpness was Slicing to the touch.
"You Like?" I nodded my head For the Sword was a Beauty.
"Here i Have something for you.. Think of it as a Friendly Gift."
And he threw a Sword at me to catch. i caught it and tested it to make sure it was good. As i Looked closer i saw it was the Famous Seven Seas Cutlass.
"How did you get this?" I asked "I thought this was lost when To pirates uried the chest and forgot where it was?"
"i Found it on the Far side of Tortuga, Seems hard to forget but, For the Best Eh."
"Aye!"
Now Tell me-" He Was Interrupted by a Loud Crash in the ship
"What is Going on?!" Captain Hexskull said running to see what was Happening
"I don't know sir." i said
"Pirates trying to Plunder me ship, Well then. lets give them a fight for their Lives!" The Captain Paused and stopped to look back at me.
"Part Of the Crew?"He asked.
"Part of the Crew!"
And we ran out swords in hand Challenging Anyone who is not part of the crew.
CRASH!!!!!
A Cannon hits the wood at my feet sending me into the to the Deck Under the Main Deck.
I focus my sights on Six Large Males moving in on me. Closer, and closer and closer.
i steady my Balance hold my Sword and get ready for a battle. Then..
Twack! a Dagger comes flying through the Air and hits won of them in the chest.
to more follow Taking out two more Man.
I look up To see who had even the odds for me. It was the man who saved me.
I couldn't see his face still couldn't Make out his face For his Hood of his cloak covered it. But His Face was Very Familiar.
Still, i Charged at the remanding Man And Went to battle...

To Be Continued.......

I Walk Up the Stair Case to Meet the Captain of the crew who saved my life. Eager to thank the Man who stopped the ship to Save me from the storm who consumed my Ship. I got to the Outside of the Captain Quarters and Knocked on the door to let the Captain know i had arrived.
"One Moment Please I'm almost ready to Meet our New Guest." The Captain Seemed Humble. So i waited Sitting on a Banister Soaking in the Clear sky with birds flying above and The wave crashing around the Side of the Ship.

The door opened. And Out stepped a Well Dressed Man, Dressed as if he was a prince and was Kidnapped.
"You must be the young Lad my crew saved!" The Captain Said Reaching out to Shake my hand.
"Oh, Where are my Manors. I'm Captain Hexskull, The Man Who Owns the Feared Vessel called the Black Widow."
"Well, Come in side we have lots of things to talk about.

"So you say your name is Jack Dagger, the Ex Captain of the Lightening Conquerer?" Captain Hexskull Asked Eager to learn
"That is Correct Sir, My Ship went down last night during the Hurricane And Luckily you came before i drowned!" I Contributed. There was an Awkward Silence. "So How about i Show you my Weapons Hmm." And Reached over to Show me his Prized sword. I Lost My Breath at the sight of the Marvelous Sword He Had Revealed. It's Shine Could Blind a man, And the Sharpness was Slicing to the touch.
"You Like?" I nodded my head For the Sword was a Beauty.
"Here i Have something for you.. Think of it as a Friendly Gift."
And he threw a Sword at me to catch. i caught it and tested it to make sure it was good. As i Looked closer i saw it was the Famous Seven Seas Cutlass.
"How did you get this?" I asked "I thought this was lost when two pirates buried the chest and forgot where it was?"
"i Found it on the Far side of Tortuga, Seems hard to forget but, For the Best Eh."
"Aye!"
Now Tell me-" He Was Interrupted by a Loud Crash in the ship
"What is Going on?!" Captain Hexskull said running to see what was Happening
"I don't know sir." i said
"Pirates trying to Plunder me ship, Well then. lets give them a fight for their Lives!" The Captain Paused and stopped to look back at me.
"Part Of the Crew?"He asked.
"Part of the Crew!"
And we ran out swords in hand Challenging Anyone who is not part of the crew.
CRASH!!!!!
A Cannon hits the wood at my feet sending me into the to the Deck Under the Main Deck.
I focus my sights on Six Large Males moving in on me. Closer, and closer and closer.
i steady my Balance hold my Sword and get ready for a battle. Then..
Twack! a Dagger comes flying through the Air and hits won of them in the chest.
to more follow Taking out two more Man.
I look up To see who had even the odds for me. It was the man who saved me.
I couldn't see his face still couldn't Make out his face For his Hood of his cloak covered it. But His Face was Very Familiar.
Still, i Charged at the remanding Man And Went to battle...

To Be Continued.......

I Rolled under the swipe of one of the Men Blade. Got back to my feet and was welcomed With a Incoming Blade, i Lifted my Sword and Blocked it. I Kicked one of them and sent him to the floor. Without thinking i thrusted my blade and Came down on him with a force. I watched the man Gaze leave his eyes as he slowly passed on. To Late to think about what i had done, A Man kicked me away and Charged to me. I Looked for a weapon as the man came Charging Ever so faster now. I Looked at the man with the dagger in his Chest. I ran for it and just in time Deflected the Incoming attack. I Ducked under won of the strikes. And Stabbed the
Man in the Back. He reached for the blade and slowly sank to his Knees, then on his Stomach, he was Bleeding Heavily, I Lunged for my Sword And Picked it up.
"Bravo, Bravo Bravo!" the man in the third man had said.
"Who are you?!" I asked looking into the Darkness. A Man appeared Before me Clutching his sword with minimum energy.
"Who am i?" he answered back "Let's start with you. I Mean after all. you did kill two of my man, And Mocked My Captains Crew!"
"I'm Jack Dagger, And you are?"
"Some People Call Me Hawk, But you can call me Commander Hawk knives."
Hawk knives said.
Do you know why they call me Hawk knives?"
"Why?"
He Launched a Knife at me which Pierced my left shoulder.
"Because i Have Deadly Accuracy!"
The Pain Was Overwhelming. I Pulled the Blade out of me and had Minimum Bleeding.
A Big Crack Came through the roof and in came Captain Hexskull. Followed by a Big Man that was wearing dark clothing
"Ah i See he has met our Captain. Captain John Foulroberts." Hawk Knives said.
"Nothing i Can't Handle." Said Captain Hexskull.
Hawk Knives sent another Knife at me but i Quickly Deflected it.
"Ah so you Blocked that." He said while Pulling out his Blade.
John Foulroberts Pulled out his Sword, Which was known through out the world as Thunderspine Blade.
Captain Hexskull And I Looked at each other, then Winked, Then Charged for Hawk Knives and John foulroberts.
I Jumped Off of a Crate Dodging Hawk Knives Sword. Captain Hexskull Rolled under John's Swipe. John was slow for he was more of a brute so Captain Hexskull Had an Advantage. Hawk Knives Kicked me To the ground when i caught sight of him again.
And Put his sword to my neck......

To Be Continued.......

Hawk Knives Looked me dead in the eyes and said
"Any Last words?"
"I couldn't talk the blade so to close to my neck, one move and it would pierce me.
"I guess not!" And just like that He lifted his blade and went to come down. I Closed My eyes For i had been done. Then out of No where i heard a Swiping of blades, And i opened my eyes to find The Mysterious man who had save my life two times, before Save me a third time. He Kicked Hawk Knives to the far End of the Ship, And Launched a Knife at Hawk knives. Hawk Knives Launched a knife back it the incoming knife and the met in the middle and Flew away from each other. I Scrambled for my sword, I looked up and saw the Dagger coming for My Neck, I Quickly Dodged it and Picked up my sword. I looked over to see what was Happening in the Fight between John Foulroberts and Captain Hexskull. Hexskull was Bruised but still Raging on, John Launched at him, and Had his Sword come down on Hexskull, Hexskull Dodged it but His Pants got caught, He lost His sword.
I screamed "NO!" and ran to help, I Couldn't Make it in time running, So i Threw My sword and said "Hexskull think Fast!" He Caught it and Met John swipe, Hexskull kicked him in the Leg and John backed off.
"Thanks Jack." He said Getting back onto his feet.
I went to Tell Him no problem, But i felt a shock in my Arm for when i was Hit earlier. I was POISONED! i fell to my knees, Overwhelmed in Pain.
Then i hit the floor Fading in and out. I Faded in to Watching My "Savior" Darting back and forth Dodging Strikes, He Jumped off the wall and Struck Hawk Knives sword.I faded out again. I Faded Back in and saw Hexskull Have John on the ground and was Pounding him out. Faded back out. Faded back in and Saw Hexskull Get me to my feet and told me to move
"I Cant!" i told him Pain Getting to much to handle.
Hawk Knives Ran to the top deck for He was Out numbered now.
I got to the deck to See Hawk Knives Run and Jump for a rope and Land on His Ship
"No I said, We cant Let him -" i began.
"No, Let him go." No reason to kill a rat."
I Fell to my Knees. Pain became to much, and i blacked out......

To Be Continued..........

I was Woken up By a Shadow of a Man, Well Built, Tall. the Shadow Spoke to me "Jack.. JACK!" My Eyes Widened, And started to Narrow in on the face as it got closer. It was Captain Hexskull! i tried to Get up But the Pain Returned. When i Put Weight on the Shoulder where i previously was Poisoned at, The was Gauze Around the Wound.
"Your Lucky to Be Alive Mate." He said. "The Dagger went Really deep, Any deeper your Little Wound-"
"Would Be Fatal." I cut Him off. "And where is that Rat Hawk Knives?" I asked Captain Hexskull.
"Well He jumped to his Ship, And got onto a Life Boat right before The ship sunk." Hexskull told me.
i got to a sitting stance.
"What About John Foulroberts?" I asked.
"He's Tied up, And being tortured until he reveals where Hawk Knives Is."
I Got up out of the bed to move around.
"Where do you think your Going!?" Captain Hexskull Said Pointing back to the bed.
"I Need Fresh air." I Snorted.
I got to the front of the ship and sat on a banister To Look at the Sky. It was in the Morning, The sun just reached the Horizon.
"CAPTAIN!" A On deck Crew Mate said." Land HO!"
Could it be? We Were Porting at Tortuga! In a Instant. the Pictures of rum and Poker raced through my mind.

We Got to Tortuga and i Followed Captain Hexskull Into the Faithful Bride.
"Follow me jack, And don't get Distracted, We have an Important Case to finish."
"Aye Captain." i Said.
Captain Hexskull Passed a Note and started whispering ome things to the Bar tender.
Then i Saw a Man Who Looked Out of place.
He exited through the Back door. So i followed, When i walked through the Door, The Man Put a Blade to the back of me, And said.
"if you move, I will Run you through."
"Who are you?" I asked trying to Ease the Conflict to a Friendlier setting.
"Don't Worry about that, Mate!" He said Poking the blade out more
"See i know you'r in Old Captain Hexskull Crew." he said/
"So what your gonna do is Kill the Man." He said.
"Why Do you want him Dead?" i asked.
"See This Year, There's is going to be a Tournament, For the Best fighters. And you can Pretty much tell, Captain Hexskull Wins Every time." He Explained to me.
"so If you say No right Now i will run you through, If you say Yes, There will e a large sum of Gold in it for you."
"What Happens if i Say yes and don't Kill him?" i asked.
"Oh Don't worry about that My good friend."
"So are we in Agreement?"......

To Be Continued......

"Okay Mate." I responded thinking it over For some time.
"Good." The Man Said
"Here is When you will have the Chance, Tomorrow When the Sun Goes under the Horizon, Hexskull will Go to Sleep For the Next night will be the Contest."
"Let me Guess Mate." I Interrupted.
"you want me to kill him After he goes to sleep so it will be easier?"
"Exactly."
The Man Led me into The Tavern and Shoved me over to Hexskull
"Jack, Where have YOU Been?" He asked wondering about where i was.
"I was over by the Black Jack Table, Getting some gold for the Return Home." i responded.
"Oh Okay Mate as long as you stood away from trouble."
"Aye aye Captain!"

It was for Hours Later And we decided to Go back to the Ship to Go to sleep.
"Good Night Captain Hexskull." I Shouted going into my Quarters.
"Night Jack!" He shouted back. i Walked into my room And Put a Candle to fire.
There I saw The Mysterious Man. Sitting on my Bed.
"I know what Happened earlier, You shall not kill Captain Hexskull!" He said, face covered by the hood but I could see the Mouth. He stood up.
"How did you know I was set up to kill him?" I asked.
"I saw you exit through the Back Door, You Were Following A Man, So i Decided to Investigate. i Heard you and him Talking about The Plan And i Couldn't believe what was being said."
"Leave, Now!" i Need to Clear my Thoughts i said Pointing to the Door.
The man Walked out And at the door way he said "Killing Captain Hexskull will Be the End of your Life. Heed My Warning Jack." And walked into the shadow of the deck.
I Closed my door and Looked at my bed, It had New clothing in it, Fresh New clothing to Fit into. So i changed my clothing And Hopped into bed. I Couldn't Go to Sleep. (What will happen if i try to kill him and He Kills me first. Or what will happen if He is told about my plans and Executes me. Or even worst What Happens If He leaves me to die On Driftwood.)
For the rest of the Night i tossed and turned.

I Woke up to A Knock on the Door.
"Who is it?" I asked Rubbing my eyes to e as proper as i can be
"The Captain ordered you to be on the Deck an Hour ago, Get your Behind Out there Sailor."
i Put my boots on and Looked around for Where i was suppose to be
"Ah Jack, My good man!" Captain Hexskull called out from Across the ship.
"Come here i have to talk to you." i ran to Captain Hexskull.
"Did you enjoy your sleep." i asked him Trying to seem Calm.
"Every Sleeping minute of it."
Captain hexskull Ordered me to Clean the Below deck Cannons.

Later that Night i Put a Knife in My Pants, To hold for what i might have to do.
i Knocked on the Door.
"Come In." Hexskull called out.
I Opened the door and walked in.
"Ah Jack, Good to see you."
I Closed the door.

to Be Continued............

"what Can i do you Jack?" He said Grabbing a Cup of rum and Moving it to his Lips.
"Well I was gonna ask you How are you." i Said trying to focus on other things.
"Well i'm doing great, and by the way At The Faithful bride, I saw you leave with a rather strange looking man, what did you Discuss?" He said Putting the bottle down.
"Oh right the Man, We were talking About a Shipment of Ale coming in town, And If i wanted to be apart of the Heist." I said.
"Make sure you remember me when You start the Heist." He said Turning around to look in his Chest. I Pulled out my Knife and Walked to Him Making As little noise as possible.
"I Took Johns Blade from him, I just need to Find it in the chest." He said looking through the chest. I was Right Behind Hexskull now, I raised the Blade to Strike With all my might. My Heart started Pounding I started to get Dizzy, My stomach Started t turn. I Looked at The back of hexskull. and i Darted the dagger down. I Slammed the dagger on His Shelf Next to his bed.
"What in the Name f the Kracken Were you gonna do!?" Hexskull Asked pulling out his Blade.
"i cant do it, the man wanted me to Kill you and he would Pay me a large sum of money."
"You... Were gonna Kill.. Me?" Hexskull asked.
"I was going to but i had a change of Heart." i answered.
Hexskull Put his Blade Away.
"How do i know you wont try and kill me again?" Hexskull added.
"Because we're to far away from shore, i Wont Make it Or survive the Journey to Land."
Hexskull Ordered Me Out of the room, But it didn't Make a difference if i left or was Kicked out Because as soon as i walked out, A Large THUMP Stormed through the Ship, The Lightening Struck. And a Tentacle Flew up into the Air, It was Huge. The Tentacle Crashed onto the Deck.. "Captain! We Have Company!!" i Shouted calling Hexskull Out.
"What is it As He took a look at who we were facing.
The Flying Dutchmen!
"Every Man on Deck!!" Hexskull Said. Another Tentacle came crashing down, i rolled out of the way and watched a ship mate Fly into the Air.
"May the Tides Be on our side." The Captain Said Pulling out his Thunderspine.....

TO Be Continued

"Jack, John, And James, I want you three to Go first on the Ship, you are our best fighters and we need you guys to hold off Davy."
"Aye aye Captain!" i said grabbing a rope and using it to land on to the Flying Dutchmen. On Boarding A Men Punched me. I Stumbled Back and captured my gaze on my attacker. He Came Charging at me, He Sent another Wide Punch. Ready this time I rolled over his Back. When i Landed I pulled out my sword, And Went onto the Offense. The man pulled out his sword and Was blocking My attacks. I Pushed Him Away from me. And Out of the Stormy sky Came a Captain, He landed on the Man and thrusted his sword down killing the man. Hexskull Nodded at me, I nodded back.
I Went onto the the Cannon that were on the upper deck and shot at the Kracken Tentacle. It Lunged it's Slimy Tentacle at me I ducked, And Hexskull Rulled under the Tentacle. The Only Crew member to duck Got Pierced By Hexskull when he Finished his roll.
I Started Shooting at the Kracken, to grab his Attention. The Kracken Chopped at the mast of the Flying Dutchmen, Knocking all off.
The Storm Got worst and made the Deck Slippery.
I Got Circled By For Men, I Looked all around me to see my standings, i was in trouble. Then a Man Kicked a Man to Me And i Quickly sliced his throat. The Man then Pulled out his Pistol and shot Two of the Men in a rapid Motion. The Man and I Shared a Gaze with each other and then Went for the Last Man. He Blocked My Swipe But i spun and Hexskull Knocked him off of his feet. I then Finished spinning and Struck Him with my Blade. More Men Started To Enter the Top deck. I looked around and on the Ship it was only me and Jim Left.
"STOP!" A Scoundrel Like Sound Came from the Captains quarters.
Lightening Struck the front of the ship.
a Pathway cleared as the Man Walked towards us.
"Very Impressive Boys, You Managed to kill Some f my Men."
It was Davy Jones!
"Davy, What do you want from us?" Hexskull Asked.
"I have watched you two from the Start of yer lives." He Began.
"Such Potential, Such Skill, Such Motive to want you in my Crew."
"Why would I want to Be in a crew full of People Like you?" I Chimed in.
"For if you join me, I wont have to kill you." Hexskull Gave me That Nod. I Clutched My Sword. i Ran to the Nearest Man near me. i Hit his swrd out of his hand, and Struck him in the Chest, just below the Neck. I looked at Hexskull, He Threw A Pistol At me. I caught it, spun and shot a Man who had Almost performed a Jumping slash.
"More Potential then i thought." Davy said taking out his sword.
The Storm had turned into a hurricane.
Davy Punched me, Sending me to the Floor, Then he Tried finishing me off, But Hexskull Put his sword in front of me and deflected the attack. Davy staggered back, and Hexskull Pushed Back and Launched forward to Davy... I got back up.
BUT Where was my Sword?! it was on the other side of three man who had Started to circle me. I aimed my Pistol at them. It was Empty (Stupid Hexskull fr not giving me enough ammo.) The First man Charged at me.

To Be Continued............

He Gave me a low right, I Jumped over it. He Spun and Threw a High Right, I ducked. The Second Guy Charged at me. I Looked at the first guy, He Thrusted his sword forward. I Pulled the sword, It got stuck into Something behind me, i looked back and saw I had Struck the second Guy. I Took the second guys sword and Sliced Through the first Man. He Fell to the Ground Torso Cut away from His Legs.
The Last Man Didn't Charge, Instead he Pulled out his sword and waited for Me to come. BOOM! i shifted to one side, one of the The Kracken's Tentacle Had crashed Lifelessly On to the Deck. I ran for the Tentacle, Used it as a springboard and Lunged at the Man, I Landed and rolled Under the Mans Swipe, Picked up my sword, Dodged a Attack by the Man, And Sent one Back. I Swept the Man off of his feet by Using my legs. I Found Pistol Round in my Pocket, I put it into the Gun, the Man Kicked me off of him and Sent me to the floor. The gun rolled away out of reach. sword out of reach. the Man Lurked Closer, And closer. i Scrambled for the gun, I got my Hand around the gun, I aimed the gun at his head but he kicked it out of my Hand sending it to the far side of the ship. He Sent his sword for my Chest but I Moved out of the way, I Got to my feet, Dodged a swipe to the Stomach, and Ran for the Pistol. I got it and raised it at the Man, "Until Next time." I said Pulling the trigger, Firing the gun at the Man. the Man Fell to the Side of the ship, over the Guard rail and into the Dangerous Sea. I Looked at our ship, The crew was handling it's own against the Kracken. Then i looked for Hexskull and Davy, No where In Sight. I Picked up the Sword i Had used to save my life not t Long ago, i was a blueish Sword with lots of Moss On it, it looked like it was Took out of a Wall of Tormenta. I Put it int my Belt and clutched my Sword. I Found Hexskull, He was Dodging Davy's Blows and swipes left and right. The Storm Brewed ever so Bad. It was hard to walk Or Move for that matter. Davy threw Hexskull Towards Me and advanced Closer to us.
"What do we do, It's Like Throwing Daggers at the Back side of a Galleon." Hexskull Said Making it to his feet.
"I don't Know what we can Do." Then it Hit me.
"Hexskull, Get Davy Close Too Me, I will Get the Kracken Attention, And have It Take Davy and Send Him Off The Ship, Then we have The Kracken Leave, we destroy the Flying Dutchmen and Get our Hides away from water."
"Sounds Like it could work." Chimed Hexskull Charging For Davy.
I Got to the Cannons. Fired Rounds into the Kracken. at first the Kracken didn't Notice, But he Then Sent a Tentacle for me, i dodged. And the TEntacle came for me again. I ran To Davy Jones.
"Hexskull." I yelled.
He said "What is it Jack Kinda Busy here."
I Said Coming up next to him."If you value your life, You would Duck." Hexskull Flew to the Floor, and i rolled under the Incoming Tentacle. the Kracken Snatched Davy and Sent Him Overboard. The Storm Started to Clear, The Kracken stopped attacking our ship and went Under water.
Me and Hexskull Put Explosives onto the Upper deck, Put them to Set them Off to explode, And ran And Jumped Onto two ropes back to our ship.
"Permission to fire at her Captain?" A Crew mate said.
"Give us a Moment." Hexskull Answered.
BOOM! all of the Explosives Started to Explode. the Sight Looked Beautiful.
THUMP! something hit the Bottom Of the Ship, Sending Me Overboard.
The Crew Didn't Noticed, I Was Kicking and everything Trying to stay up. i couldn't do it anymore and Blacked Out...

To Be Continued.........

I woke up With a Men At my side.
"Hey Captain, I got a Live one!" A Strange man said
"Where Am I, Hexskull?!" I tried to get Up and Get a better view. I was kicked onto the Ground From a different Man.
"Oh, Did you miss me." The man said
"Hexskull?" I asked.
"No Jack. Hexskull is not here, to save you!" Who was this Man??!
"Oh You Don't Remember me, Hmm." And he picked me up by the hair and i got a closer look.
It was Commander Hawk knives!!! Hawk knives then threw me to the ground, and stomped on my face, My vision went blurry.
"Take him to The Ship, We got a lot of catching up to do."
"Aye aye Captain!" And they then blind folded me and Picked me up and Hoisted me to their ship.

"Where is Hexskull, Jack!?" Hawk knives said Punching me Back and forth.
I blurted out."On my Dead body i'll tell you something, You Scoundrel!" Hawk knives Punched me again.
"I Don't think you heard the question right, Let me make my self clear. Where is Your Captain Mr. Hexskull?" He asked With a See through Smile.
"And.. i told you.. I do NOT Know!" Hawk knives smacked me in my face.
"Bleh! Useless you are!" He looked me in the eyes, and stormed out of the Cabin i was being held in.
"Do what you want with him, He is of no use to me." I Heard hawk knives say through the thin walls of the ship. The door opened and two men walked in.
I had to think fast
"Hey you." I said to the smaller guy.
"What do you want." he responded.
I stood up, arms Behind the chair tied to it.
"Can i stretch a bit Matey, i haven't stretched in some time."
"Sit down Right now Savvy, or i'll run ye through."
"Make me." I Said. The smaller man Walked towards Me and Slashed his sword down Just to slash me, i Turned the chair around and Got the ropes Slashed. the Chair Hit the Floor, I Picked it up and Hit the smaller Man Breaking the chair over his head. I Then picked up his sword and Looked into the eyes of the bigger guy.
"You Next i suppose.." i Advanced forwards But the man Slowly Walked back until he was at the Wall.
"Plz, Dont hurt me, i'll let you go. I Promise!" the man Pleaded.
"Hmm." I Said, I Put my fingers in my mouth took it out, and Put the Candle To rest. "Nope." I Said. And Lunged at the man Thrusting the sword through his head, and into the wall. I Scrambled to One part of the room, To find my Weapons.
"Ah there you are." I Said picking up my sword, And the one i had Picked up on the Flying dutchmen. I Looted the Dead mans pocket and found a Match, i Lit the other candles in the room and Proceeded to Look around. I Swapped clothing with the Smaller man and Opened the Cabin door. I closed it behind me.
"Now, where is Hawk knives?"

To be Continued..........

I walked along the Upper deck, Scanning for Hawk knives.
"Where did he go?" i said Unable to find him. I I went to the Captains Quarters, Knocked on the door. No answer. I Walked to the lower deck, Just some Scurvy Dogs Cleaning the Cannons. "What Are ye doing down here Matey?" one Of the Men said. I cleared my throat.
"Rum on me to the man who can tell me where Captain Hawk knives Went to."
"He went To go check on that Fellow, the one we Found on the sand."
My Heart leaped out of my Chest.
"Remind me when we get to Tortuga, You Need a good rum."
"Aye." he said.
"Where is He!?!?" Hawk knives Said Running around the ship to find me.
"uh oh.." i said under my breath. I ran to the Upper deck, And ran towards the side of the ship.
"There he is Get him!" Hawk knives said pulling his sword out and starting to charge at me. i got onto the Banister And jumped off the ship. I Started to swim for the island.

Do Not stop until i have his head!" Hawk knives Yelped As I ran into the Forest.
i ran As fast as i could. Hawk knives crew was hot on my trail. I ran for my Life, Gunshots behind me, Daggers being thrown. I hid behind a Tree and the men Ran Past me. Then A Hand went over my face and Took me to the ground. i fought free, and looked t my attacker. Captain hexskull!
"Shh, You dont Want to be Caught, so Be quiet."
He Led me to a Near by Cave, where we talked.

"How did you know Hawk knives Found me Hexskull?" i asked.
"Simple I saw Hawk knives ship, And ye was Gone From me ship, so i put two and two together and got me answer.
Just then Hawk knives crew Ran into the Cave.
"Ye wont be escaping this time!" Hawk knives walked in.
"You guys Take Hexskull, Me and Jack Have to Finish Round two."

To be Continued.....

Hawk knives threw a knife at me, That came soaring for my head. I Dodged it at the last second and Charged at him. Hawk knives stood still Waiting for me to get in close range. I Was a Few Steps away from Hawk knives and I Lifted my sword onto my right shoulder. Hawk Knives Dodged my attack, Spun and Went for a counter,
I quickly Blocked it.
"How you Holding Up Mate." Hexskull Said, Tossing a Man over his shoulder into another mans blade.
"I'm holding Just fine Captain." I said Ducking under One of Hawk knives Mid range swipe. Hawk Knives Moved Back To get some room.
"Your really something Jack you know that." Hawk Knives Said Pulling out his Sword.
"How do you figure?" I said Grinning.
"Because you want Die!" Hawk Knives Said Charging at me. I Charged Back.
We Met Somewhere in the middle of the battlefield. We locked Blades and both Blades Broke. Hawk knives quickly pulled out one of his Daggers And Kicked me to the floor. I was done if i didn't think of something quick. Then it Hit me,
THE Second BLADE!!! I Reached for my Belt and pulled out the mysterious blade I had Got On the Flying Dutchmen. Hawk knives Came down fast, i pulled my blade out and blocked the dagger.
I Scrambled to me feet. Hawk knives sent a High Dagger strike with one arm. I grabbed his Hand and with the other thrusted my blade forward Hawk knives Kicked The Blade down. I Head Butted Hawk knives And Pushed him away. I Picked up my Sword.
"Your... Quite the Adversary ." Hawk knives Said Grinning.
"Wish I could say the same about you Savvy." Hawk knives stopped grinning.
Hawk knives Threw a trio Of Daggers.
THWACK THWACK THWACK!! The Daggers all went down, three new Daggers had entered the room, Who could it be. The Man Jumped down. It was the Mysterious Man Who Has Saved my Life countless of times.
"Stand Back Jack, I Want this one." He said.
"Hahahaha, You think You could handle me?" Hawk knives said. The Man Didn't talk just advanced. I Looked over to see how Hexskull was doing. Hexskull Jumped over a swipe countered and Landed on the ground harmless,
"Anyone Else." He said, but they just kept coming run at a time.
Bam!! I had been punched and sent to the floor. Then three men Circled me Waiting to get up. I got up Ready my sword.

To Be Continued...........

The first Guy Tackled me, And started to punch me while i was pinned down. I Dodged a punch, Sent one back, He staggered Back, I Got up and Put my hands on his head and Kneed Him, i Looked down at him and he started to bleed. No time for mercy, I The second guy Charged at me i Moved to the right of him, Twisted his arm around, Making him drop his sword. then I Upper-cut Him. He Hit the Ground holding his face. The last guy Came, I dodged one of his swipes, I put his blade arm around my shoulder, And punched him in the Gut several times, then I Pushed him to the floor. Picked up my sword and Looked around. Hexskull Was Handling Himself, a few Scraps and Bruises But he still didn't give up. The Mysterious Man, Giving Hawk knives a run for his money, Was On the Offense.
I Kicked a Barrel Towards the circle, Ran And spring Boarded Over the Crowd and into the Middle Of the Circle, As I landed i did a roll and went back onto my feet.
"Glad you could join the party mate." Hexskull said Smiling.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said.
A Man Charged at me.I Swept him off of his Feet, Stood crouched and Hexskull Rolled over me and Landed sword first into the guy. The Next Man Came and Swiped for Hexskull neck, he Leaned Back out of the way, I Ran Around hexskull and Stabbed the man in his Stomach.
"Get him!!" one man said, There was Five men left.
"Hexskull Pulled out his Pistol, And shot one, Rolled in between Two Men and Swiped Back and forth into the Body of the men. A Man knocked hexskull off of his feet.
"NO!!" I screamed.
The Man Came down on Hexskull Leaving a Dagger in his chest.
I Threw a Dagger the Caught the Killer in his Throat, Pulled out my pistol Shot the Second man In the Knee. The third Man Looked scared. i Reloaded my pistol, and walked towards the Man. Th man Threw his Sword on the floor got on his knees and begged to be spared. i Raised my gun To his head, and Shot right between the eyes. I then Ran To Hexskull.
"Jack...." He said.
"I'm Here Hexskull, What is it?" I said Holding his head upright.
"I.. need you to Look after..." He Coughed. "the ship."
"Anything Hexskull!"
"And Jack..."
"Yeah Hexskull?"
"Thank you...." His Eyes Moved Away Rolled, He had passed..
I Took Hexskull Blade and Ran towards Hawk knives.
He Turned around and pulled up His knife. I kicked it out of his hand, spund around and swept him off of his feet. I Pulled My pistol out and Raised it to hawk knives.
"Jack! Don't This is Not what Hexskull would have wanted!" Hawk Knives said.
The Mysterious Man Lowered His Hood.
"Jack, you over anyone should know what Hexskull wanted."
"You'r Right." i said.
"Jack! No don't listen to him, he just wants to See me dead."
"Until Next time." and i shot my pistol Killing Hawk knives.
I Turned around For Men Had Entered the Cave. i Walked to Hexskull and Stood at his Side.
"What Happened Jack." one of the Men had asked.
"I'll Explain Over Some rum." i said picking Hexskull off of the ground.

We Buried Hexskull on Rumrunner island.
"Jack, We need a New Captain." The Mysterious man said, Handing me Hexskull's hat. I took it and wore it.
"I never got you name sir, what is it." i said.
"Its Rich, Captain." Rich said putting on his Hood.

We were Sailing Away from the island, And a tear went down My Face.
"Rest in peace, Captain Hexskull."

To be Continued..........

I opened my cabin door, walked in and slammed the door. i sat on my bed, took off hexskull's hat put his sword on the night stand and layed down on the bed. How could i have saved him. if only i was faster.. maybe just maybe i could have saved him. then it hit me "Thats it!" i said sitting up in my bed.
"I bring hexskull's body to Tia Dalma and have her bring him back to life!" it was a good plan. i stood up ran out of my cabin and to the upper deck steering wheel where new first mate rich was steering.
"Rich, set sail back for rumrunners!" I ordered.
"But jack, what can we get out of going back there?" he said turning the ship around.
"i have found a way to get Jim back, basically bringing him back to life." i answered.
"How would you do that Jack?" He asked.
"Simple, we get hexskulls body bring him to cuba and have tia dalma bring him back to life. Call me crazy but it just might work." I said. The ship was set for rumrunners, we werent to far so rumrunners was no longer then a day away from porting. i walked back to my cabin and layed on.ny bed and closed my eyes, it wasn't long before i had noddes off to sleep.

A unexpected knock on the door woke me up the next morning.
"Captain!" rich said through the door.
"Come in." i said sitting up in my bed. Rich walked in and said
"We should be at rumrunner in a matter of minutes jack." rich said.
"Ah good, let me get ready then mate." i said standing up.
"as you wish jack." Rich said leaving the room.
"I'm coming Hexskull, don't you worry!"
i said looking at his hat and sword. I rushed out of the cabin and met my crew as they stood waiting for the ship to get into porting distance.

The ship had stopped and we walked to land. It didnt take long to find Hexskull grave seeing how we had out it on the beach.
"Start digging, we need to get Hexskull out of there and to cuba to see Tia Dalma!" the crew started digging and soon enough hexskull was lying there in the grave.
"Ok, now get him onto the ship, and out him in his cabin on the bed."

We got back to the ship and set off to visit Tia Dalma
"Jack, i sure hope you kniw what yer doing." Rich said holding the steering wheel. i just grinned and said
"It's a pirates life for me!"

To be continued......

"Captain, What are we doing, and why are we set sail For Cuba?" A ship mate asked.
"I have found a Way to Bring back Captain Hexskull, Hopefully We can bring him back." I Said Turning to the tides.
"Hopefully..." I Walked into hexskull's Cabin, where his Lifeless Body Had been lying there.
"Hey hexskull, I know you Can't Respond to me But i want to talk to You." i said pulling a chair to his Bed Side.
"Well, You have saved Me so Many times, So many times you risked your Life to save me. It is my fault your Laying here, And My fault alone." a Tear Ran down My Face.
"But the good news is we're About to Bring you back right." My Words Started to tremble, it started to get Shaky.
"At least that Has to count for Something. I Mean its my Turn to Get you out, Its the least I can do." More tears went down my face. Rich Had Walked In while I Wasn't Paying Attention
"Jack." he said. "We're Almost there, Get ready to port." He Then Walked out Of the room. I Cleared My Face of the Tears. And began to walk out, i looked back at Hexskull and nodded. Then Walked out and closed the door.

"Captain! Captain!" A ship mate said from the top mast. "We should be at Cuba shortly."
"Good, Good." I said. I Tightened My Clothing, And Walked to the side of the ship, Waiting to port.
"Okay Everyone, Listen UP!" I shouted. "We need to bring Captain Hexskull To Tia Dalma And Get her to bring him back to life, I want Rich To Watch the ship with James Tim and John."
"Aye aye Captain!" everyone Shouted. For People Held Hexskull, and everyone else followed behind me. We had stopped In front of a Local Shipwright.
"I'm Will McGunner, How may i be of service?" Will said.
"I'm in search Of Tia Dalma, Where is she mate?" I asked.
"Follow Me." he Whispered. He then shouted "Bob, Please Watch the shipwright while I go on Break!" We followed Will into the swamp, And In there we Would search for Tia Dalma.

To Be continued.......

"Right Over here mates, And remember, Tia Dalma Cant do everything," Will said turning to walk away
"Oh no you Don't!" I said grabbing his Hand, "You'r Our Only way out mate, We need you more then anything." I let go of Will and he Stood by my side. We reached Tia's Home and knocked on the door. There was a Awkward silence, Then The door opened slowly.
"What is it you want?" Tia said, Looking into my eyes,
"Tia Can we come in?" I said with a rather eager Face. "we have A Big Favor To ask of you." Tia Opened the door and Let Will, the four people caring Hexskull, Hexskull, and I into her house.

"What brings you here to my Home?" She said giving us some tea. "And please, Introduce yourself."
"I'm Captain Jack Dagger, Captain of the Black widow, This is my crew. and a man who has no and will Get no introduction, Will." I said Proudly. Will Looked at me
"A Pleasure to meet you Tia," Will said Staring at the side of my face.
"And what Brings us to your home, is we Have Old... Dead Hexskull here, and we Was wondering if you could bring him back to life." I said.
"Ah, This i can do." She began.
"Great, What do we do?" I asked Eager to find out.
"I Will Gather Ingredients, But to revive him will take About half an Hour." she said."In that time while I am doing the ritual, You Must stand guard and Not let anything interrupt the ritual." I Smiled.
"Don't worry Tia, No need to worry, We will Protect you." I said Signaling my crew To Follow outside/
"Okay Everyone, I want everyone here to guard Tia House, Do what ever it takes to insure Hexskull safe return!" I Yelled.
"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!" The men said.
"Jack!" Will called out while I had started to walk away."What am I suppose to do, I Have no weapons!" he began. I tossed My Dagger And pistol at Will, and kept walking.
"Hold on Hexskull, We almost got you."

I Walked to the Outside of the Swamp. BOOM!!!!! A cannon Fired in the back round. Navy Guards Started to To Cover the harbor, Our ship was GONE! The rest of my Crew came to me, one of them shouted to me, "Jack, what are we to do, Navy swine are closing in, and i don't think fifty Men can Handle a thousand!"
"lets Here what they have to say Mates, We do Not, and I REPEAT.. DO NOT Let those swine get to Tia Dalma." I said Walking towards the Navy swine closing in on our Territory. The Guards walked in organized lines With their General In front. They stopped twenty yards away from us.
"We have a warrant For Jack Daggers, Rich Fireskull, And Jim Hexskull Arrest.. Turn them over or suffer the wrath of the Navy!" The general said.
"Never, Jack Dagger is Far away on Rumrunner, Hexskull is hiding out on Tormenta and Rich is in the faithful bride! What can you want from them." I asked.
"We want the arrest of Rich and Hexskull for the assault On Kingshead Two years Back, And Jack Dagger arrest has to consist of A Man Named Commander Hawk knives, he tipped us off about the Location of where Jack might be hiding out." The general said.
"That Scoundrel!" I said to myself.
"Since you don't Have Either of these man, and I'm sure you gents have Been involved in Multiple crimes...... he will have to Dispose of you gents." The General said, Turning around and giving the Sign to fight.
"Crew, It has been a Pleasure to Serve as the Captain, With pride We will Carry on this battle." I shouted. "Man with the most Dead Swine Gets rum on me eh."
"Aye Aye captain!" The crew Said.
Both sides Charged Into each other, but my sight was on for the general, if we managed to survive this, That general needs to do so we don't get ambushed again.

I Rolled Over won of the swine back, Spun and cut him and three other men, While still on the ground I swept a Swine off of his feet, And kept running, Two Men Had Go in my way, I Pulled out two throwing knives and sent them Forward To The Swine ahead. it nailed them in fatal spots making won drop to the floor but the other not, when i reached the swine I Punted Him in the face. Cuba had turned into a Battle ground.
"How Much longer until we got hexskull." I said. I ducked under a swines Swipe, Kicked him in the shin, Turned around and Landed my blade into his shoulder,
"Argggh!" He grunted. I took my blade out, And Kept running for the General. He was in sight now. a swine stopped me in my tracks. I Swung at him with my blade, He dodged it and Punched me, i staggered back. He Then Tried to kick me, I moved out of the way And Sliced him in the back. I kept running For the general. More swine Closing in. Just when I thought we were being Overran, BOOM!! BOOM! BOOM!! three cannon balls Shot through one of the Navy swines ships, The rounds coming out of the other side were bright Blue!
Then the ship Rammed right through the Swines ship. It ported Letting out a Number of people. They were pirates!! And in the middle of the Crowd it was... Could it be? Rich!! He Must have went to tortuga and got help with all that many people.

To Be Continued......

"Thats right, How is Hexskull!" I Screamed. a Swine Ran at me And Kicked me, He then Spun around and tried to slice through me like A saw and wood, I Moved my blade in between the blow, I Pulled on his arm, Put my blade facing forward, and Pulled the swine in, The blade went right through him onto the other side, Not soon After Did The Number of pirates reached the back of the Navy's Army. A Man with a Hood Rolled through three Swine, Turned around and Threw throwing knives At the swine, Making them collapse In on them selves.
"Aren't you glad to see me!" Rich said Smiling.
"Yeah, very." I snorted back. "Say Who are those Guys?" I asked,
"Those Guys." He Began, Rich Ducked under a Incoming Stab by a Bayonet, Jumped, Kicked the Bayonet up, and the blade end Went right in the mans Eye. He, He slouched Over Onto the Bayonet, I Kicked it Out from his eye socket, Picked it up, a Guy Held rich from the back. Rich used his strength to jump over the guys back, i threw the Bayonet and it hit the swine in the chest, Rich dropped him.
"Those guys, are some old friends." He said Catching his breath.
"Ah okay." I said Standing upright. BOOM!! BOOM! BOOM!! BOOM! BOOM! More Cannon shots fired, The blue cannonshots Filled the air, A Blue broadside was inbound. The Broadside hit the middle of the Navy Army, Navy swines Flew everywhere. I Ran Back for Tia Dalma.

I Got Back to the swamp, And Saw Will, Cracking a swine over the head with the Handle of my pistol.
"Careful with that mate, That Be a Custom Made handle Made From Alligator Skin." I shouted, While putting away my sword.
"Sorry, We all make mistakes." he said, as i pushed him out of the way.
I looked through the no red Window of Tia Dalma's Cabin, There was A spirit At the Ceiling, Hexskull Body Was still standing there Lifeless, But the spirit was reaching ever clsoer. Tia started to speak In some Ancient Language. The Cabin Shook, Then a Cloud Of smoke Blew out of the cabin.
"I Think I caught something In me mouth." Will said
"Shhh, Don't disturb Tia while she is working." I said Pushing will into the swamp water.
"Ah Come on Mate, That was not cool." He said trying to dry himself off." Aww man, i'm never gonna get this smell out of me clothing."
"SHHH!" I said. Will stood silent but gave me a look and flapped his arms up in the air. Hexskull's Spirit was Almost inside of Hexskull
"Come on, Just a bit longer." Thump.... Thump.... Thump.... A shadow came over me, I Turned around
"Remember me?!?" Thee figure said, The Man Punched me Off of the Board walk into the swamp water. He then jumped down. who was That! such strength.
The Man Got closer and my eye sight came back, It Was John Foulroberts!!
"How did you escape?!" I Said rushing back to my Feet.
"You Left A Brute, Chained by the arms, in a Wooden Chair. By himself." He said pulling out His Blade, But wait.. He took back Hexskulls Blade, The Thunderspine!! I Pulled Out my Blade And John Charged at me.
"Hexskull, You Owe me for this!"

To Be Continued........

John kicked me, sending me to the floor with enough force to make me roll and land on my feet. he then swiped almost breaking my balance
"How did Hexskull beat him?!" I said ducking under a punch. I punched John in the face, Nothing happened. John smiled.
"Oh yer gonna get it lad." He grabbed me.
"Arggh" John said in pain letting me go. A throwing knife. but where was rich? i looked closer at the throwing knife. it was the one i handed will. I looked at will but he was watching in horror. then i looked at the cabin, The seven seas couldn't beat what i saw. A living Captain hexskull. His clothing was dark. The colors were black and red. blood red.
"Jack.." Hexskull said after he jumped down amd started walking to john.
"Stand back mate. Let the grown ups play now." he winked at me.
"I suggest you run along" He said. i threw my sword at Hexskull, He caught the blade and advanced towards john. I qent to see how the fights was going.

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BA-BOOM!!! More cannonshots inbound, again hitting Navy Swine. I ran to the middle of the middle of the battle field. I turned around and saw Rich get hit to the grouns by a navy swine. At that instant. a thought of Hexskull dying filtered through my mind. I ran and tackled the navy swine. I started to punch the Navy Swine, Rich got up and pushed me off.
I started to breath hard. I looked at my hands they were bloody.
"Jack. What happened?" He asked me, picking me up.
"I dunno, I-I guess i lost control." I said.
"Lets hope thats all it was jack. come on, we still have to finish this battle." He said running into the crowd of red. BOOM! BOOM! those werent our cannons. The EITC had Joined the party!
"Uh oh." I said running into a nearby blacksmith shop.

"Excuse me sir. I need a light sword. give me the best sword you have." I said putting a large sum of gold on the counter.
"I do have one for you. but you must get rid of those Powder wigs and lobster coats." the Blacksmith said. He handed me a sword that had amazing value. The lost sword! the Sword Captain El patron used, said to be cursed. with powers never seen before.
"Thank you shop keep." i said running out of the store.
Cuba, Had turned into a all out war. the water was full of blood and the war raged on. the only difference. The black guard had joined in.

To Be continued............

"Rich, We need to end this now!" I said, pulling him by the shoulder. We will not make it out of this alive If the Black Guard Army Sinks The Black Rose.

"What do you suggest we do?" He said, glancing at the battle raging on in the sea.

"Simple, we finish off The navy. The Black Guard is the challenge and we don't need a Lobster back sneaking up on us." I said putting away my sword. "Second, we need to sink that warship, so that way the Black Guard doesn't have a escape plan. Third, dispose of these Powder wigs."

"Aye!" Rich said, "Don't you worry about disposal of the Powder wigs, let me handle this one." Rich put on his hood, pulled two glowing daggers out of his vest and Vanished into the crowd of war.

"You pirates have caused nothing but trouble, time to finish the you all off, once and for all!" A Big tall Powder wig said, pulling out his Sword and advancing.

"Uh oh, the things I do, you would think I deserve at least a thank you note..." I said, pulling out my Lost Sword. The Powder wig lunged at me, He grabbed me and threw me into a pile of wood.

"Arrgh." I said getting up. The Powder wig said " You shouldn't have done that". I ran at the powder wig, And slid under his swipe, I was on the backside of him and performed a spin Cut. He turned around and caught my blade with his sword. He then kicked me to the ground. I tried to pulled my sword up but he put his foot on my hand. I was holding the blade but couldn't move it!

"Bwahaha, The little pirate has met his end." He said, lifting up his blade. My heart started to pound. The Powder wig's blade was within inches of my chest. My life flashed before my eyes! My heart pounded ever so fast. was I dead? I don't Know.. I opened my eyes, and saw The Powder wigs face turn pale.

"You look like you have seen a ghost." I said. Then I looked down and saw his blade ran through me, but... but. I was green! I stood up, my blade, in hand.

"No, your de.. dead!!" The powder wig said moving back. I walked over to the Powder wig and spun around, kicking the sword out of his hand, and slicing him in the torso.

"But.. your dead, I killed you." he said hitting the swamp water hard. I lost the green fog. I was back to normal. I looked for a wound, and saw nothing. It was like nothing had ever happened!

"AHHHH!!" That yell came from inside the swamp... I shouted "HEXSKULL!!!" as I ran as fast as I could into the swamp!

"Hexskull?!" I called out running to Tia Dalma's cabin. I went to the backside of the cabin and saw Hexskull, holding John to the wall.

"Any last words?" Hexskull said putting the blade to Johns neck.

"Hahaha." John said. "You just don't get it do you?"

"Get what?!" Hexskull said.

"No matter how many times you kill either me or Hawk Knives, we will both be back." John said. Hexskull threw John to the floor.

"Fair winds for now..." John said giving a grin that was filled with nothing but hatred! Hexskull screamed "NEVER!!!!" and shot John in the chest with what seemed to be a fury round.

"Hexskull?" I called out.

"Jack?!" Hexskull said, sheathing his sword and giving me a hug.

"It's good to see you Hexskull." I said,

"Good to be back Jack." he said letting me go.

"What do you think John meant, Jack?" Hexskull said, staring at John's lifeless body.

"I don't know, but for now, we don't have to worry about him." I said, patting him on the back. we have a war to win! Are you ready?!

"I didn't come back from the dead to die again!" He snorted.

"Jim, after we win this, I need to talk to you about some things..." I said running off.

"How... how did you know my name!?" He shouted.

"Lucky guess." I said

"Jack Dagger, you get back here right now, that's an order!" He said.

"No time, We still have a War that needs to be won!" I shouted as I re-joined the fight.

Suddenly I heard cannon fire! I looked towards the ocean and saw the EITC ships being destroyed!

After the smoke cleared I looked again and saw two hundred and one ships, all flying the same flag!

They looked like Richard's Black Rose.

Out of no where, Richard tackled me and some how tossed me forty feet back! Richard, just before turning into a ghost, said "You'll thank me later Jack!".

I heard a loud rumble. I looked into the sky for clouds but it was clear.

There was a huge explosion! I looked back at the fleet. They had just destroyed the EITC flag ship, as well as a few small boats.

"White light? thats strange...." I thought. Looking around I saw Fury screaching across the sky!

It had hit where I was standing moments ago and where Richard was still fighting.

"RICHARD!!!!" I shouted.

Richard walked out of the smoke, still a ghost. He said "Don't worry Jack, I'm still in one piece."

"Look out richard!" I yelled. Before Richard could move, a Powder wig had pinned him down in the swamp!

Richard tossed me his pistol. I took aim and fired at the Powder wig! His soul screamed in pain as the Fury hit him. I helped Richard up saying "Are ye okay mate?". Richard kindly said "No. I smell like a gator now..." and then laughed. I handed Richard his pistol back.

"We have to get to the Black Rose." Richard said! We started running towards the port, when a battalion of Black Guard soldiers tried to attack us! Richard said "Use your sword, Jack!"

As soon as he had finished speaking, a barrage of Fury had hit the battalion in the back! All of them screaming in pain as their souls left them.

We were almost to the Rose when the crew started shouting that there was an inbound fleet!

Richard told me to board the Rose while he went to find Hexskull. Moments later, Richard had returned with Hexskull. Richard then shot three rounds from his pistol into the sky. I said "What was that for Richard?" Richard then said "Thats for the Black Widow, Jack."

"You mean Hexskulls ship?" I asked.

"Aye, but not the one you know!" He shouted as he prepaired the Rose for launch.

Minutes later, The Black Widow had pulled into port along side the rose. "Hexskull! where do you think your going?!?" I said.

Hexskull said "To captain my ship, Jack. It is time to turn the tide!"

To be continued.......

Special thanks to Richard Fireskull for editing. Rich will be my new editor :D

As Hexskull hopped aboard his ship, he ran to the helm and took it into battle. Raising what looked like armored panels!

I then heard someone talking to me......

"Jack, I am going to say this once... So you better be ready." Rich said, giving me some knives that were glowing blue before taking command of the Black Rose."You see that EITC Warship in the distance?" I nodded.

"Good, now I want you to take down the cannoneers on the lower decks."

"How am I suppose to get onto the ship, Rich?" I asked. "Simple, I'm gonna bring the ship closer, and you hop aboard."

"Lovely..." I said to my self while grabbing a rope. "on my mark, Jack!" Rich said putting his hand on a lever on next to the helm.

"NOW!" Rich said, pulling down on the lever!. I ran to the edge and jumped over the railing, as the Fury broadsides fired on the opposite side of the ship. SWOOSH! I struck the mast of a ship... not the Warships though... I was on a war sloop full of EITC soldiers!

They began to make a crowd around me. "Oh, we have a guest, lets make him feel at home..." A Powder Wig said, slowly pulling out his sword. "This is why I dont take orders from Rich!" I said, standing up with my blade in my hand.

"Now, Now men." A familiar voice said. "Let the man have some space." he said inching towards me. "If anyone is going to kill Jack. let it be me!" he said pulling out a throwing knife.

"How does he know my name?!" I said. "Oh, so you dont remember me, eh?" He said, halting his approach. "let me refresh your memory." He said, as he threw one of the Knife. Sending it near my shoulder, cutting skin underneath my shirt! The throwing knife then hit the mast behind me. The Powder Wig then grinned, sending chills down my spine. "RICHARD!!!! Now would be a good time to bring your ship over and I don't know..... HELP ME!" I shouted!

HAWK KNIVES HAS RETURNED!!!!

To be continued......

Thanks again to the always helpful, Awesome, and Witty Rich Fireskull for editing

"So Jack, what have you done in the time I was gone?" Hawk Knives said sharpening a knife.

"I got around, but answer this." I said inching towards him.

"Why are you still alive!?" I pulled out my blade and walked towards Hawk.

"Well you don't seem to happy with my return, oh well. I guess its time to finish you off." Hawk Knives said, pulling out His blade. several Powder Wigs lunged at me and swiped. I continued my march towards Hawk, while taking out several Powder Wigs

Hawk knives flinched at the sight of my green glow.

"Whats the matter Hawk, seen a ghost?" I said with a grin.

"Its just, how did you get that scoundrel El Patron's, blade?!" I lost my green glow and ran towards Hawk.

Sword in hand. I pulled out a throwing knife, "Time to put these to use.". I said, as Hawk threw a knife. I launched mine and they met in the air scrapped eachother, but kept on flying. I spun around the incoming knife and looked back, It had hit a Powder Wig in the arm. My throwing knive was inches away From Hawk when he turned white.

The knife went right through him!!! If I didn't know any better, I'd say he looked like a demon!

"Oh Jack when will you learn... I invented that move!" Hawk said, giving me an evil grin and running towards me. Hawk, daggers in Hand. jumped towards me and slashed at me. I thought "This ship looked awfuly familiar"... That's why!

It was me Lightening Conqueror!!!!! The scoundrel Had took me ship. But how?

Hawk knives tackled me, and tried to finish me off, but I grabbed his arm. "you've gotten stronger since we last faught mate." I said pushing him off me, sending him six feet back.

"I would like to think that," Hawk knives said, regaining his balance.

"And by the way.. how did you get my ship, Hawk?!" I said, cracking my knuckles. "An old friend named Davy Jones, Hes a dashing fellow." BOOM!!!! Rich Had rammed the ship and tossed aboard two Glowing daggers.

"Rich Watch it, this ship is a keeper!!!!" I shouted. Fury from Rich's ship soared across the sky, hitting The warship leading the fleet. A loud noise filled the bay, and the ship started to sink.

A fellow crew mate came flying down to help. Hawk Knives turned around and launched a dagger, catching the lad before he made it to the floor.

"Deadly aim as ever Hawk." I said putting the glowing daggers away.

"I have been practicing for you I suppose." He said pulling out his blade. Hawk, using a spin-cut attack for my Torso, jumped over a Powder Wig. I jumped back and dodged. He then sent an upwards swipe.

I kicked the blade with my boot, spun around and tried to catch him on my back side.

He Jumped back, out of harms way. THUD!!!! The ship grew quiet... No one moved or made a sound. The ship became still, the only thing that was moving was the person walking towards the Powder Wig army.

"so glad you could join us, Jim." I said Grinning. "You, fighting a party of Powder Wigs alone? Wouldnt miss it for the world!." He said patting my shoulder.

"Who's this clown?!" Jim said looking at Hawk knives.

"Jim, do you remember hawk knives?" I said.

"Yeah, what about him.... Oh dont tell me that Low life excuse of a man is him..." He said.

Hawk bowed and waved at Hexskull.

"Wait a minute.." Hexskull said With disbelief.

"If Hawk is here.... Then Where is John Foulro-" John had grabbed Jim and launched him across the deck.

"Oh boy, this is gonna be fun...." Hawk knives said. He kicked a crate towards my direction, used it to springboard, and catch flight. Hawk landed behind me and stood up straight. He was right behind me and we were standing back to back.

"Any last words Jack?" Hawk knives said pulling out his daggers.

"No, its time to finish this." I said dropping the tip of my sword to the wood of the ship.

And just as my end of the blade hit the ground. Hawk and I spun around and caught each other's arms in the process of a kill.

Hawk and I stared at each other, eye to eye. Hawk knives had become faster and stronger..... But how??

Too be Continued........
Special thanks to the amazing editor Rich Fireskull!!!!

Hawk and I locked eyes. Hawks eyes were glowing red and gold. We jumped back at the same time and Hawk launched a throwing knife towards me so fast, I barely block it!

Just in time, I raised my sword up and tilted it at a angle, the knife bounced off the blade and went flying into the air!

"I don't want to be under that when it comes back down." I said, my eyes to the sky.

Hawk launched two more knives, although there was a faint red glow about them...

I felt myself lock up inside.

Being unable to move all I could do was turn into a ghost with the help of my sword.

It was done. I turned into my ghastly green figure, hearing whispers from the souls killed by the blade, I was able to break free of the curse.

I launched four knives at Hawk with blinding accuracy!

Hawk sighed, and raised his blade. Hawk swung his sword, and managed to block all the daggers from piercing him. I grabbed a gun Richard had handed me as Hawk pulled out a knife. Hawk tried to throw the small blade, but before it left his hand, I shot at the knife. The Fury that had come out of the pistol hissed as it hit the blade.

The knife turned to ash.

"Hmm, I see you have learned a few tricks, Jack." He said cracking his head left and right while turning around.

I smiled and simply said."Aye!"

John Foulroberts rolled past us and was sliding towards the edge of the ship.... Jim followed closely behind, with blade that was glowing blue.

"Hmm, John doesn't have much fight in him!" I snorted.

"John has plenty of fight left!" He barked, as he ran towards me.
Hawk swiped for my chest as fast as he could.

I dodged, rolled under him, and kicked him away.

I ran for Hawk and caught him off guard with a lethal blow.

As my blade touched his skin, he turned white!

"Now thats just not fair!!" I cried out.

Hawk had a evil grin and said "I know." Hawk punched me away. I stumbled back to the wooden mast.

Before I could catch my breath, Hawk threw a dagger at my arm. It hit my arm and it held down to the mast.

"Oh Jack, look at you now... I, Commander Hawk Knives, is going to finish off poor little Jack." Hawk said as he started to laugh.

I couldn't Move! Hawk got in my face and said "Now time to enjoy this moment, so I ask you Jack Dagger! Any last words?"

"Yeah." I said. "You Have the worst breath..." And with that I kicked Hawk away, and I Used my blade to turn ghostly and I got free of the death trap.

"So ye want to play dirty, eh?" I said under my breath.

I screamed "My turn!" as I ran towards Hawk Knives at full speed.

My blade had pierced Hawk.

Hawk said "H..How... HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?"

Suddenly, a large ghostly ship emerged from the sea!

Hawk said with an evil grin "How nice of you to join us, Jones....."

I stepped back, retrieving my blade.

Hawk was half ghost and half human...

Jones had appeared on me ship! He said "What do ye want this time, Hawk!?!"

Too be continued....
Special thanks to the Witt editor Rich Fireskull

"Hawk, you be trying my patience." Jones said, inching towards the infamous Hawk Knives.

Both sea and land battle had haulted.

"Oh Jones, I know you missed me." Hawk Knives said.

The sky turned dark, I thought this to be I my final battle. "What do you say to finishing off Jack?" Said Hawk Knives."After this. you'll be free to go Jones."

Jones thought about it, looked at Hawk knives and nodded approval.

They started walking towards me, but stopped.

Something didn't feel right. But what was this feeling? It felt like death!

All of a sudden, We heard thunder, And fog had came over the ship. Out in the distance we saw a War Frigate that looked to be in ruins. I looked at Davy Jones, to see him trembling with fear!

"Who is that?" I said, looking at the ship.

There was one person on the ship.

But... It was a living skeleton!

"Jo...Jo.... Jolly Roger!!!!!" Davy Jones yelped.

"Jolly who?!" I Asked Jones.

"Oh we be all deadmen" Said Hawk.

To be continued.......

Thanks To editor Richy :p

I looked back at the ship and realized it was not abandoned!

But..... Jolly was no where in sight!

I heard a strange noise and turned to my right to see the being known as Jolly Roger, standing by himself in an area of the Ship.

An EITC scoundrel ran at Jolly, sword ready. Jolly simply aimed with his what appeared to be a hand cannon in his hand and a thunderbolt struck the ship killing the EITC soldier.

Davy Jones, overwhelmed with fear, managed to speak. "Jo.. Jolly Roger, What ye be doing here, this isn't your side of the Carribean!"

"Jones, There is no side I do not own! Now ye be better off leaving before you suffer the same fate." Jolly roger said, eyes locked onto Hawk. The sky was now black and green.

Davy Jones stood tall and reclaimed his bitterness. He and said, "Roger, your gonna to regret Saying that!" Jolly Roger looked Jones in the eye, raised his hand. Suddenly, out of the ground, ten skeletons emerged!

Davy, did the same and people from his crew began to flood the upper deck.

I looked at Jim, who was sitting on a unconsious Foulroberts. He was a quiet fellow as of that moment, and I didn't blame him.

Hawk Knives and I locked eyes, I couldn't believe what I was doing but, we both walked to the middle of the ship, and shook hands.

"You got until Jolly is Dead to live" He said.

I tipped my Ostrich Hat and smiled.

"Then its die or die," I said.

I ran torwards Jolly Roger.

Jolly aimed his cannon at me, trying to it me with a bolt of lightening. Knowing what that would, do I turned into a ghost and ran right through the bolt.

Jones raised a hand.

I was stuck! I looked down and I had been shakled to the ship!

suddenly the shakles broke and I saw Hawk standing behind me.

"Dont think this means were pals." I said.

"Of course Jack..." He said.

I picked up one of his throwing knives and saw the initials F.S. on the hilt.

I didnt think anything of it. I threw the blade at Jolly and it hit the playing card on his hat.

"Oh yer gonna wish ye had never done that!" Jolly said scowling me.

To Be continued........
Special thanks to the Editor Le Richard Fireskull :p

Finale part 1 (chapter 30)

"The Pirates have beaten the Navy!" The people on cuba began to shout.

"See that Hawk, the powder wigs stand no chance against us!" I said, grinning, blade pointed at Hawk.

"There will always be someone to challenge the pirates! you can count on it, Jack." Hawk said in retaliation.

I yawned, "I'm getting tired, can we get this show on the road?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

There was no response. I looked at the other side of the ship and Hawk was no where in sight!

"Over here!!" Hawk's voice echoed. I looked up to find to rather large boots. The boots hit me square in the face, knocking me to the floor!

"Tsk tsk, Jack. You should know not to let me out of your sights.." Hawk said, mockingly.

"Only if that hit had done damage.." I lied. My vision had become blurry, I needed to ready for Hawk's next move, but now, I could barely see the man!

"Oh, that was to wake you up." He chuckled. "Here comes the pain." My vision came back into focus and I saw his demonic grin. He jumped, swinging his sword overhead, and came crashing down!

I rolled back, barely escaping his brutal assault!

Hawk's blade got stuck in the floor boards. I had to act now! I took out my blade, and ran. I made my way to Hawk, but Hawk dropped his blade and pulled out a dagger.

I said to myself "How could I forget about his daggers!"

He launched three daggers, one right after the other.

I pulled up my blade to block one, I spun around the other, I went to pull out one of the daggers that Rich gave me before boarding, but I had ran out!

"Looking for these?" He said, holding up the last of Rich's daggers.

Before I could think I was struck in the arm by the third dagger, stopping me in my tracks.

"Your clever, Hawk. I'll give you that." I barked.

"Hehe, I know." He smiled.

I had to take the blade out, but feard a fatal wound would follow in my attempt. I pulled off my sash and held it between my teeth. I pulled the blade out, whincing in pain, and wrapped the wound with the sash.

"Aww, You look hurt Jack." He shouted.

I half smiled and said, "You like throwing daggers, huh?

Well then I guess I'm gonna have fun wrecking you."

"Ha, what are you? Some kind of Daggerwrecker?" He snickered.

"Time to find out." I said.

I ran at him, using the lost sword affect, to roll through him. I sprang to my feet, and turned around swinging my blade, he turned around and met my blade with his.

I moved back.

He ran at me and swung his sword.

I rolled under the blade.

I knew he was going to go for a low swing, so I back flipped over the blade.

"Quite the acrobat, Jack!"

"You tend to learn things when fighting for your life, Hawk."

I spun back around, pointing my blade at Hawk, inches from his neck.

To my disadvantage, I also had a sword to my neck.

"Let's call this a draw, Jack." He said.

To be continued......

Finale part 2 (Chapter 30)

Hawk knives knocked my blade to the side, and spun around. I needed to catch Hawk off balance.

I kicked him in the leg, bringing him to a halt.

I went to punch him, but he caught my hand!

"My turn to inflict some damage." He laughed. He put pressure on my hand, bending it back to breaking point.

I dropped my sword to the ground, and Hawk turned around and kicked me with all of his strength.

He let go of my hand and I fell silently to the floor.

"Aww.. Jack looks like he doesn't have much fight in him." Hawk shouted, holding back laughter.
"Has Jack finally seen the last of his days? I don't see that guardian of yours.. You know the one that saves you each time."

"I honestly don't like you Hawk." I said, kicking his leg, Hawk stumbled back. I got to my feet, but I would stand zero chance of winning without a blade!

Hawk ran at me. I jumped back out of his way.

Hawk swung with all of his power to finish me off.

I slid under the blade.

I got the Lost sword back, but I couldn't hold the blade for my hand was still throbbing with pain!

I could never win with my good arm disabled like this!

"Looks like I did a number on you, Jack." Hawk said, looking down at me.

"Nothing I can't handle. I've been through worse." I chuckled.
"Much worse. Matter of fact, let me show you how I feel right now!"

I ran at Hawk knives, the Lost sword in my bad hand. I dodged a thrust from Hawk, rolled under a sweep, and caught Hawk in the hand.

"My turn!" I said, crippling his hand.

Hawk screamed in pain!

The cheering of the pirates on Cuba had haulted.

I tossed Hawk, and watched him hit the floor, holding his arm.

To Be Continued...................

Special thanks to mah main man (Big) Rich Fireskull :D

Finale part 3 (Chapter 30)

"You know, Jack. You are I are very much alike." Hawk said, standing up.

"Oh? You and I, alike?" I said, pondering what he meant when he made that statement.

"You see. We both made it this far, am I right?" He said, locking eyes.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I made it this far... But continue." I said.

"We both have amazing skill." He said.

"Aye.. Go on.." I said.

"So, why don't we team up? Conquer the Carribean. You and I, the unstoppible force." He asked.

"That would be nice Hawk.. But I would never team up with a back stabbing, snake rattling, no good, low life, rat." My voice tensed. I lost pain in my left arm.

I could fight again!

"To top it off, Hawk. You tried to kill me what, three times now? Makes me think you don't like even numbers, mate." I put my blade in my left hand, and walked towards Hawk Knives.

I felt a drop of water hit my face, "Oh look, perfect weather to die in... Let's make sure you don't leave this ship?" I smiled.

All of a sudden... BOOM! A broadside was fired! but from where?!

An EITC Warship had came into view!

"Oh you snake! You were gonna send a ambush!" I shouted.

"Wow Jack. Didn't think you were that smart." He said.

The ship came up to mine. Two rather big men jumped to the sails.

Landing daggers in the sails, cutting them as they slid down.

"Jack Meet my two close friends, Remington The Vicious, and Neban the Silent." Hawk proclaimed as they landed right next to him!

"I could really use some help as of now.." I said.

The storm got stronger.

The sky lit up... very bright! Only one thing could do that.

FURY!!

I dived for the ground. and Fury went over the ship and into the EITC Warship

A new ship? This ship was a heavily armored War Sloop! And look who was driving. It was Rich!! And He Brought some friends.

Their ship pulled up on the other side of mine and Rich and his crew boarded us

"Hey Jack, looks like you could use some help?" Rich said, tossing some of his dagger's. "Jack, meet the first mate of my guild, Cougar Bladerage!"

"Honored." I said while tipping my head out of respect.

"And William Foulbutler." He said.

"Ahoy!" There was something about Will that I couldn't quite put a finger on.

"And last but not least. the guild master himself, Jason Firewalker!"

I bowed my head. Will pulled out his blade. Which from where I was standing was the famed Doom Rattler.

Cougar pulled out the legendary Dagger, Silver Freeze.

And Jason pulled out a blade... I bursted out laughing, Jason pulled out a Rusty Cutlass!!!

"This is very warming guys but... you're still going to die," Hawk said.

"Cougar, Will, Take the one to the left." Rich said, Pointing to Remington. "Boss and I will take the one on the left. Rich said, pointing to Neban.

"Boss?" I asked, giving it no never mind.

"Jack... Give Hawk over there a war to talk about, eh?." Rich said, winking.

I winked, and ran at Hawk.

"This ends now!!" I said, inching closer to Hawk knives.

"Yes, It does....." Hawk said, readying for my attack.

To Be continued.....

Edited by Richard "Big-Rich" Fireskull

And up to this point we are all caught up! :D

Sooooo I forgot ALL about this chapter. so here it is for Jack.

Finale part 4

I swiped forward.

Hawk jumped back and kicked my blade sideways. I spun around, sword in hand.

Hawk met my blade with his and sent me back. We traded blows, back and forth for some time. We faught until I was in the door way of the captain quarters.

Hawk pulled out a dagger and threw it at the top of the doorframe.

"Think fast!" Hawk said, punching me, then holding onto the dagger to swing. He kicked me sending me onto my bed.

Hawk wasted no time, neither did I.

I stood up on my bed.

Hawk swung at me, I jumped over his strikes.

Hawk knives thrusted forwards but I moved to the side. His blade got stuck in the captain's quarters wall's.

I spun back, then kicked as hard as I could, sending Hawk into the door way.

Hawk got up and ran out to the deck of the ship, disappearing from view.

"Oh no you don't I need to finish this scoundrel.

I ran outside and looked around to try and find where Hawk was hiding.

I saw my new crew fighting the assassin's Hawk Knives sent, but where was the devil himself?

Three daggers came into my view. all looking like they were launched from a different spot.

I went ghost to dodge them.

"Stop with the tricks, Hawk. No one finds them ammusing." I shouted.

"Up here!" Hawk knives said, climbing to the crow's nest of the ship.

I began to climb, knowing at any moment this could become my last battle.

The storm got even worse.

My clothing is soaking wet.

"Fight you coward!!" I screamed, as I pull my coat off.

I pressed on, climbing to the crow's nest.

I got to the crow's nest and Hawk was waiting.

"End of the line, Hawk!" I said.

"Yeah." the demon grin consumed his face, "For you!" Hawk punched me, I staggered back.

Only had I realized I was at the edge of the crow's nest!

Hawk sweeped me off my feet, leaving the upper part of my torso hanging off the side

"MUAHAHA! Time to end a legacy!" Hawk screamed, letting the Caribbean know of his presence.

He put his boot on my neck started to apply presure.

I couldn't do anythng!

I had to keep my strength on staying on the crow's nest.

If I tried to do something else, I wouldn't have enough strengthto hold on.

I needed to think fast.

Boom!

A thunderbolt hit the main mast, breaking the upper part of the mast from the bottom.

Unfortunetly... We were on the top

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hawk knives and I screamed together, hanging off of the mast that was about to snap.

Rich threw me a two sided dagger, It landed in the mast right in front of me.

I ripped it out of the wooden mast, and launched it back to the ground, under Hawk!

"DIE!" I shouted, kicking him off the mast as hard as I could, "FOR GOOD!"

"AHHHHHH!" Hawk screamed as he fell to the main deck, landing into the two sided dagger.

Hawk knives has been killed!

CCCRRRAAACK! The main mast fell, taking me with it.

I landed right next to Hawk Knives on the main deck.

"We.. We did it.... Rich.......

We finally did it..." I said, blacking out.

to be continued....

And I am currently working on his latest chapter.

Come to think of it, Jack is always thanking me for being there to help with his stories.... Now its my turn.
Thank you Jack Daggerwrecker for allowing me to help with such a great story!

You are an amazing writer, Jack. I really think you should pursue a career in writing ;)

:) That made my day. Thanks, Rich! I have thought about a career in writing but I never really got going. You know?
You're not the first to tell me that and I enjoy every time someone does ^.^. ;)

The (final?) chapter of Daggerwreckin Tales. As soon as I get permission from Jack I will post a vid I made for this.

"Jaaacckk. Wake up Jack!" I heard a strange voice. "Don't play possum, Jack!" I got slapped awake.

"You thought you could get rid of me?" I opened my eyes. There standing in front of me was Hawk knives!

"No! I Killed you!" I screamed, I tried to move but I was chained to a wall!

"You put on quite the performance Jack. Really ran me for my money." Hawk said, putting a dagger handle to my side, poking me.

I shouted "You're not real, you're-" Hawk interrupted, "Oh, I'm as real as this is going to hurt!" Hawk flipped the dagger around and stabbed me in my side.

I yelled in pain.

"Jack... Look at me." Hawk said, "I said, look at me! Time to finish this." Hawk dumped wood all around me. He then drenched me in oil.

"Goodbye Jack. Forever..." He took a lantern and threw it at the wood, setting it on fire. I had come to an end. This is where I would have my last breath. The fire kept creeping closer until it was right under me.

"JACK! WAKE UP, You're having a nightmare!" Rich Said. I jumped out of my bed and onto the floor. wincing in pain. I was breathing heavily. I looked at my hands, "Where's Hawk Knives?" I asked, catching my breath.

"We dumped him overboard earlier this evening." Rich answered.

"So Hawk is dead?" I asked.

"Aye." Rich answered.

"I need water." I said. Rich gave me some water and helped me back into bed.

"You are going to need to rest some more, Jack. We're almost at Skull Crusher Island." Rich said, putting a blanket over me.

"Yeah only if Hawk would be gone for ever..." I mumbled.

"Stay strong, Jack." said Rich as he walked out of my room.

Rich closed the door and I was alone.

"Hawk, I'll never forget you." I said, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

The End.

I would like to thank the following people.

Rich: (Big) Rich Fireskull

captain Hexskull: Jim Hexskull

Commander Hawk knives: David Ironeagle

John Foulroberts as himself

Davy Jones as himself

Jolly Roger as himself

Cougar Bladerage as herself

William Foulbutler as himself

Jason Firewalker as Himself

Sparky: Fireflint

William Mcgunner: Will's other character

Tia Dalma as herself.

THE DARK ARCHIVE!

all the Navy Swine, EITC Powder wigs, and Jolly's skeleton army men who died bravely for the entertainment of this book.

I would like to thank (Big) Rich Fireskull for editting. Without you this would be trash, I would like to also thank David Ironeagle for volunteering to be the bad guy, big thanks! and Also the people who were in the story, you guys are the best.

Now for the story... We'll see where it takes off ;). I hope you enjoyed my book mates, I appreciate all the people who commented and read each and every chapter and help motivate me to make more. I also appreciate the Dark Archive for helping too, and giving support! You guys are the best!

Jack Daggerwrecker, Signing off.
icon_smile.gif

Until next time!

ooh nvm Merge worked :D

I put a video together for Jacks story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back