Balanced The Wolf

Wolf The Balanced

Wanted Pirate
Alright, I will be posting my chapters here. If you enjoy, please like my posts. I hope they're good .-. .

Chapter 1: Name Please?
This pup still had no name, nor no parent. He was all by himself, a werepup. He didn't know how to be in his human form, so he just kept walking around Port Royal. Five minutes later, he stumbled onto the famous captain Jolly Roger, he still wasnt evil. "Well hello there little pup!" Jolly grinned, the pup couldnt see, Jolly reilized it was a wolf pup. He didnt want to call the distress sign of wolves, he also noticed it was a werepup, by his blind vision. "Aye, i'll have to take care of this werepup. Or he'll be taken by Davy Jone's army." Jolly sighed to himself, he took the brown pelted pup in and put the tiny pup in a basket with a blanket on it. He kept looking at the pup, still wondering how he's gonna hide the pup from the warning signs. It was close to getting dark and the pup was still asleep, Jolly wanted to go to sleep too. He got his night clothes on then and five minutes later he fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Jolly woke up and had to give the pup a name. He was very confused, and sleepy. But he noticed that one of the pups eyes are open. He later saw the pup crawl to the steps and he balanced on one. He got it! Balanced! "I guess ill have to name ye Balanced! You're a very good balancer!" Jolly chuckled, heading out to plunder. "Now ye stay here while I plunder for gold and I can get ye meat. Be good mate!" Jolly said, closing the door. Now that Balanced got a name, he now needs to know how to be in his human form. But how?

***Next Chapter Coming Soon :woot:***

if you dont proofread then how are others supposed to get the full fell of it? How are they supposed to understand it? And how are they going to take it seriously? Idk if you take things as seriously as I do though

if you dont proofread then how are others supposed to get the full fell of it? How are they supposed to understand it? And how are they going to take it seriously? Idk if you take things as seriously as I do though

Look, please dont say things like that. Hurts me feelings sometimes, so you can keep that to yourself and just read it. Just, please .-. I cant take people giving me that KIND of advice.

I do not mean to hurt your feelings and I am sorry. I was just speaking my mind.I will never do it again unless someone says its ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
~~~OKIE GUYS ENJOY :D BUT DONT SAY THAT I HAZ TO CHECK MY WORK o.e~~~
Chapter 2: Sightings?

When Jolly got back, wounded but didn't really hurt, he noticed Balanced having one eye open. The black maned pup's tail was wagging, trying to crawl up to Jolly. "Heheh, happy see me Balanced?" He smiled, coughing. Then he sat the meat and opened the bag for Balanced to eat, he didn't want that! He wanted milk! "Ye... Want milk?" Jolly asked, foot taping slowly, confused. Few minutes later the pup REALLY needed milk. Jolly should've gotten some so he went to the market to find cow milk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When he got back, Balanced was still whig, loud that it almost woke one neighbor! So Jolly gave the brown pup the milk, then the pup felt better. No burps with crying at all. Then Jolly was relaxed, but until... Captain Jack Sparrow knocks on the door! Jolly didnt know what to do to hide the pup! So he grabbed the meat and pup and but those items in the back. With a phew, he opened the door for Jack. "Hello mate, I bet the plundering got ye some... wounds..." Jack said to Jolly as he sat down on the chair. "Aye yes, but those navy keep recruitin' and recruitin' "
He sighed, foot taping at his wound. "Maybe you should see the doctor if ye get a chance. Right now i'm heading over to fight some navy or maybe... shop. See ye around on the next plunder." Jack said as he went out the door. That was a close one... But somehow Jack didnt know that the pup was there.... Then Jolly picked Balanced back and put the pup and meat back in the middle. What is Jolly gonna have to do?

Back