Question Are 2 vents enought for a gaming pc?

Cheese

Pirate Lord
i7 6700k oc 4.4Ghz
GTX 1070
My PC runs at max 80-81 degrees celsius now when playing games.
But I'm kinda thinking if 2 vents for such a PC are enough for Summer?
Since here where I live it's pretty hot in the Summer and the difference in the temperature is pretty noticeable in my house.
My cpu is cooled with h60 hydro series but I'm worried about my graphics card since it has a blower fan.

i7 6700k oc 4.4Ghz
GTX 1070
My PC runs at max 80-81 degrees celsius now when playing games.
But I'm kinda thinking if 2 vents for such a PC are enough for Summer?
Since here where I live it's pretty hot in the Summer and the difference in the temperature is pretty noticeable in my house.
My cpu is cooled with h60 hydro series but I'm worried about my graphics card since it has a blower fan.
Yes 2 would be good

Blower-style coolers draw cool air in from inside your case and exhaust it out the back like a fan would. It doesn't exhaust back out into the case like other coolers do. As long as you have at least one intake fan and one exhaust fan, you should be good to go in terms of airflow.

Blower-style coolers draw cool air in from inside your case and exhaust it out the back like a fan would. It doesn't exhaust back out into the case like other coolers do. As long as you have at least one intake fan and one exhaust fan, you should be good to go in terms of airflow.
And the hot summer days won't be a problem?

And the hot summer days won't be a problem?
Things to check:
  • Is your case dusty? You should be periodically dusting out your case every few months.
  • What kind of ambient temperatures do you have in the room where your PC is? Those can affect inner-PC temperatures quite a bit. Make sure it's not too hot in the room.
  • Along with room temperature, check if there's ventilation or some form of air-movement in the room.
Since you did mention that you have a watercooler on your CPU, you don't have a whole lot of heat being put back into your case. Your temps should be fine given all of my previous points are also confirmed.

Things to check:
  • Is your case dusty? You should be periodically dusting out your case every few months.
  • What kind of ambient temperatures do you have in the room where your PC is? Those can affect inner-PC temperatures quite a bit. Make sure it's not too hot in the room.
  • Along with room temperature, check if there's ventilation or some form of air-movement in the room.
Since you did mention that you have a watercooler on your CPU, you don't have a whole lot of heat being put back into your case. Your temps should be fine given all of my previous points are also confirmed.
Okay ty ^^

Yea you definitely need vents if your PC is 81 degrees Celsius, two vents should be fine as long as they are in the open air and not flat against the floor or your desk.

I like having my computer in the basement. If you have one I would recommend putting it down there for the cooler temperatures. My PC usually never heats but it's got a lot of fans.

Back